Alive in Chernobyl - Twilight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://home.arcor.de/s.franck/Twilight.mp3

On this song I use suggestion from distortion thread :) I used every suggestion :) All on the same track with low settings :)

Same singer and same setup. This time I use 4front EPiano too. I have no midi workshop for SawStudio so I play into friends DELTA with MIDI live when I mixdown :) This was the only way to get my idea in for now :)

I have only 2 more song with this singer. My new ideas have much different sound and no singing! :) We are still working on song 4 for now :)
Soon to release my new album! Alive in Chernobyl - "Dead Inside"

First post changed! :)

Hmmm. Not as good as your first release.
"Hell is other People" J.P.Sartre

I like this even more.
Especially the mix IMO is sounding better.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

This sounds quite good I must say. The only thing I would have to say here is how my ears feel as if the synthstabs on the beat seem to be in the wrong key (or perhaps let those follow the harmony.

Nice and crunchy drums :)

Mystahr wrote:The only thing I would have to say here is how my ears feel as if the synthstabs on the beat seem to be in the wrong key (or perhaps let those follow the harmony.
Yes, the synth actually allways adds some "suspended chord" thing. And while I was wondering about it at first as well, I think it sometimes needs those little annoyances - maybe this is one of those *sometimes*. But, perhaps it should indeed stop at some time (in the bridge or so) or follow the harmonies instead. Could even open up the whole thing.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Tension! Harmony is easy ;) Making tension you are not sure to beleive. It makes you think! I see people thinking! I feel like the purpose is served :)

Alive In Chernobyl wrote:Tension! Harmony is easy ;) Making tension you are not sure to beleive. It makes you think! I see people thinking! I feel like the purpose is served :)
Yeah! Bring out the tritones!

Alive In Chernobyl wrote:Tension! Harmony is easy ;) Making tension you are not sure to beleive. It makes you think! I see people thinking! I feel like the purpose is served :)
Don't suppose you like Foetus? Somebody else on KvR has got to like Foetus! If he's new to you, download from http://www.foetus.org/
Private war/Anything makes me wanna come!

Hi Alive, who is playing the drums, which mics did you use?
Like the song, not sure about the beep beep all the way through, gives me a headache sometimes.

regards

blue

Excellent stuff. Great geetar sound, and I like the litte beeps, gives it a bit of a My Bloody Valentine feel! :D

Singer has some minor intonation problems now and again, but nowt serious, and seems like a bit too much reverb on the snare to me too, but all minor quibbles really.

donkey tugger wrote:Excellent stuff. Great geetar sound, and I like the litte beeps, gives it a bit of a My Bloody Valentine feel! :D

Singer has some minor intonation problems now and again, but nowt serious, and seems like a bit too much reverb on the snare to me too, but all minor quibbles really.
My bloody valentine! Yay! Best compliment ever!

Return to “Music Cafe”