Collaborate with me :)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish to make a song with KVR users. I am looking for someone good with loops very much. I will take anyone else who wants to try.

I do wish to make a rock song with some looping and crazy FX. I am posting a new song soon, and I want this collaboration to be like this new song with more electronics to it.

Who has some ideas, and who wants to teach me this format for music-making :)
Soon to release my new album! Alive in Chernobyl - "Dead Inside"

may i suggest you listen to a few guys here and see who you think might be good to work with 8)

I'm up for it! :D

vurt wrote:may i suggest you listen to a few guys here and see who you think might be good to work with 8)
Too many good choices! I think it better to let people who want to do this to come to me :)

so what are you after?
messed up psyche stuff with tonnes of fx or what?

check out some of my tunes if you havent already and see if id be useful to your project 8)
if so im up for it :D

I would love to start with a soft synth intro. Strong drums and bass riff come in. Move from there :)

A bit like 'Money For Nothing' by Dire Straits?

:D :P :D

Alive In Chernobyl wrote:I would love to start with a soft synth intro. Strong drums and bass riff come in. Move from there :)

:-o not dire straits no please god no!!!

but do you want dark,upbeat or ???

if you give me some idea of what its is you want to create eventually ill give it a go

name me some artists/bands you got in mind :)

from what youve already said im gettin sort of pink floyd-careful with that axe/astronimy doine type stuff?am i close :hyper:

vurt wrote:
Alive In Chernobyl wrote:I would love to start with a soft synth intro. Strong drums and bass riff come in. Move from there :)

if you give me some idea of what its is you want to create eventually ill give it a go

from what youve already said im gettin sort of pink floyd-careful with that axe/astronimy doine type stuff?am i close :hyper:
I have in mind more of a Pixies idea with synth. I think it best to be faster. 150-160bpm? Maybe you can find the artist "Anniversary" somewhere? Like that :)

ahhh!
you wanna sound like the pixies 8)

fraid youll have to wait for someone like donkey tugger for that sort of thing my friend :wink:

vurt wrote:ahhh!
you wanna sound like the pixies 8)

fraid youll have to wait for someone like donkey tugger for that sort of thing my friend :wink:
I only want the feel this way :) I really like your synths. We can make a very alive song on top of your slow synth ideas :)

ok gimme a couple of days and ill see what i can do 8)

Alive In Chernobyl wrote:
vurt wrote:

I have in mind more of a Pixies idea with synth. I think it best to be faster. 150-160bpm? Maybe you can find the artist "Anniversary" somewhere? Like that :)
Pixies with synth!
It's a crazy idea but it might just work! Woah! That ideas just right fried my head. Synth-pixies. Pixies-synth. Oh lordy! I feel sick! It would have to be a motherfucking synth sound! Ooooh. You got me working now.
"Hell is other People" J.P.Sartre

Return to “Music Cafe”