Solid Day?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As in 'Scot'? :lol: This tune is definately his Modular SR-202 kit which I absolutely love! :D
As well as Krim's, vurt's, and UFO's patches and samples as well. :hail: A sweet tune for skating half pipes to nosin' through amazing tubers, or just some serious bodywatching along the beach. (My favorite sport! ;) )

Enjoy! 8)

www.soundclick.com/stevenwest

Some cool cool sounds in this with a cool rhythm and bass section happening.

This is happy and summery indeed....

Reserve me a spot on the boulevard :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: 8)

This made my day!
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

not sure exactly what i provided but its a cool track 8)

yep i can see me skatin with this on me phones :phones:

Glad you got it Scot! :D Really is a stunning kit you got there, and love those modular sounds. Also just helped a bud with his Black Coffee unit to derive samples for Yamaha stuff. And Kriminal is spewing out some fantastic SR-202 kits as well at a projectile velocity rate... I'm gonna need a bucket for him! :D

And my man Mystahr, I'll even bring the binoculars for you to inspect bikini lines! :D

And vurt - I wanted to incorporate the Mini-vurt to do a 'shredding flute' sound. The tune originally started out at 112BPM, and the vurt box was happening in a 'ominous way'. But as the tune began to get 'happier' and faster, the vurt box was sadly cut... But, the patterns were transfered over to Ethnosphere, but without the 'shredding' I had hoped for. But it was the vurt-box that conjured the flute riffs in the first place - so my kudos to you and Ian for the inspiration atleast. :wink: Now go 'grab some air' and show the Hawk man a full roll stylie and shred it up hardcore! :D
(What the hell did I just say? :oops: )

you asked me to jump,fall of and hurt my knee :?
i think?never been into skatespeak,thass why i wear headphones when i skate :lol:

Good man! 8) And I haven't been on a skateboard in over 25 years - so I'm definately 'out of the loop' so to speak. But I still dig a hard skinny polyeurathane Cal-240 board... Which I guess are rarer than fossils today? But for some reason my music goes well with skate kids, which is nice. 8)
My songs 'All Engines Running' and 'Electricky' wound up in a 'boarding TV show called 'Concrete Wave' a couple of years ago! (Paid nice too! :D )
I was more hoping them to be in the soundtrack to 'A.I.' or 'I, Robot' or something? :dog:

Once you ride the street, the flow will never leave you... Something like that I guess? :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”