for Big Karma-assignment completed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote::lol: :oops:
i wasnt pulling you up on spelling i just went with whatever was in my head :)
And I always wanted to share that special line :lol:

:lol: :wink:

bumped cos BK deserves more congrats even if you dont like the track :)

vurt wrote:bumped cos BK deserves more congrats even if you dont like the track :)
but I did like the track!
:x
:wink:

was actually aimed at the many people who hadnt replied not the ones who had :lol:
and then i notice you wink
:lol:

man its 422am and im sat here unable to do anything as my headphones are missing and i cant turn my speakers up so im just sat in silence :? fuckin wierd :-o

when I'm missing something, I go track down my 12 year old.
'kella, have you seen my microphone'
kella leads me to the front porch, where she has been the front for her imaginary band.

nah i let the cat in last night when i went down stairs,they were round my neck then
after letting her in i spent an hour and a half trying to catch a mouse in the living room
at some point then i have removed them due to gettin caught up in a 6 meter cable :lol:
now that i look back it seems funny but last night i could have killed someone quite easily :-o

This is an outstanding tune John. Nice sonic mayhem with lots to listen to. I could listen to this for days and hear new sounds. Cd material for sure. Great production. Thanks for the work you put into this. And Thanks to Big Karma for herwork also. 8)

im in the process of my new cd i think i have enough tracks to put on it now and most of them whilst having been released have been reworked but i think this may go on as is
i am quite happy with it myself 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”