s y t h i l i x - fear - beta album version EBM

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fear - Beta Vocal Mix

http://endmusik.com/Dropbox/Sythilix_Fear04.mp3

Ok - some of you may remember this from last year. It's been a while since I posted tracks for sythilix, as I've been working with DevonB on the album now for a while, and have been getting ready to do final sessions this summer for a fall release.

This is the current beta version, with new vocals, and it's now in Devon's capable hands for some guitar work ;)

Kit abused:
DSI Evolver
Elektron Monomachine
Kontakt + Machinedrum + Culture for drums
ES2

New mic rig - SM57+Presonous Bluetube+RNC compressor

enjoy! and watch out this fall for the album - "We are liars looking for denial | We are fools holding onto dreams"

Michael

Man this pumps.....

I realize there's still room in the mix for the guitar so I'd love to hear it again with the guitars added...

PS I ran this through my new Behringer tube and it just brought the entire tune to life ;)

:-o <spine chillers>

Tres 8)

:D

cheers guys :) and Mystahr - check your pm :o

i'm not quite convinced you've got the "fear" just yet. i wanted more emotion in those vocals :evil: and Devon, where are those damn guitars :x :wink:

excellent start. can't wait to hear the finished version.

lates

t-willy

:evil:

the fear is there, you just have to let it sneak up on you :hihi: more vocal takes on the horizon

man, I just got a present from devon, this is going to KICK ASS :hyper:

Ok, this is real crap way of putting it together, as it's decoded from mp3, then remixed back into an mp3, then my vocals and guitars were added, and the guitars are complete improv, first take, but... interesting... Michael and Devon seperated at birth? You decide!

http://endmusik.com/Dropbox/fear-01.mp3

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

have I mentioned how psyched I am to have you working on this project?

pity about the separated at birth thing, we couldve started this when we were 16 and extra jaded :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”