In the beginning, there was...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...Shite.

http://karbonlifeforms.kicks-ass.net/webshite/

My first electronic track world! I'm a guitarist to trade so it's not even really the genre I'm planning but for some reason I like it.

If I was going to develop it further (like finish it though perhaps euthenasia is best option) what would you suggest?
"Hell is other People" J.P.Sartre

Well it's either not downloading properly or your all too gobsmacked by its level of shitosity!

its not downloading here .. sorry .. :?

I can't get it either. :?

Had to turn computer off as the electricity was about to run out. Sorry for denying you the experience :D

Got it now......

what would you suggest?
I'm a guitarist to trade
Where is it then? You can get all sorts of melodies layered in here to get something good going.

I would suggest recording live takes on the guitar. This track seriously needs a bit more variation. That said, I must say that I really like the groove you have going on. :)

Mystahr wrote:Got it now......

what would you suggest?
I'm a guitarist to trade
Where is it then? You can get all sorts of melodies layered in here to get something good going.

I would suggest recording live takes on the guitar. This track seriously needs a bit more variation. That said, I must say that I really like the groove you have going on. :)
Thanks dude. I was just experimenting with midi programming and VSTi really. I have yet to do any guitar recording. What do you think? Screaming lead or jingle jangle? Adding guitar means finding a place for it in the mix and i'm scared!
I think some lead while the second bass-line is playing is in order (the one that uses a sampled rickenbacker (from CM coverdisk) not the synth one near start)

Thanks for your advice. As far as I know for sure you're the second person to hear it (except for my greyhound!).

I know it's a bit dull and I agree it's got a good groove. "driving" is a word I'd use?

Just checking out some of your stuff but you've got a lot! What tracks would you recommend? Bearing in mind that I'm not a huge ambient fan (and I can't afford pot :D )

I was afraid I'd get told to stop posting shite and wait until I had more skill!

I was afraid I'd get told to stop posting shite and wait until I had more skill!
Not here at KvR ;)

and a small bump :)

Which tracks to recommend :roll: I'd say all of them, but I guess try one or two of the latest to see if you like what you're hearing.

Return to “Music Cafe”