It's time for another end credits music....

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess it's the moment for end credits music for me and my piano :D

This is the MUSIC, i hope u enjoy it.

The theme and some of the instrumentation reminded me of Vangelis, circa Opera Sauvage. :D

Great sounding strings, which sound a little synthetic as the track goes on. Love the music box.
Not overly keen on the guitar (?) sounding track from 1:09. A big drum roll up to that cymbal crash(which should have crashed a bit more, I reckon :wink: ) would have been cool.

It's the beginning of the rainy season over here and I was listening to this as I looked out of the window at the greenery around my house and the skies emptied. Fitted really well. 8)
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

whatd you use for vibraphones?
Oh... what did you use for strings too?

ROnC

Sounding really awesome...

I think that synthesized sound that is layered on the strings needs a longer attack to let it melt with the strings a bit more ;)

Always a joy to hear you play :)

First of all, thanx for listening...

Miro : there is a drum roll but, as i listen to it today ( a day after composing it :D) in fact u don't really hear it... i will make it more evident. Thanx!

RPC : it's not a vibraphone it's an electric piano ( MotifES) and the strings... that's MotifES and Roland XV-3080 together ( various sounds layered). I am willing to buy a strings sound library, and those sounds will certainly improve the general quality of what i have in mind sometimes... :P

Mistahr : THANX ! I was actually thinking of changing the type of sound completely... lets' see...

Great work again, jumpingflash. Like its been said before - there's a very strong Vangelis sound there, very synthetic yet very organic and flowing. You've really got a knack for creating a synthetic orchestra sound. I would have liked to hear a kind of rhythmic aspect after that cymbal crash, snares or something, or timpani. Also, somehow the ending seems a bit sudden, could maybe do with a bit more work. Overall though, very nice!

One remark: somehow there's a problem playing the mp3 in my mediaplayer 9 (which normally plays mp3's ok), winamp plays it though.
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

Thanx Marc !

I am now working on a slightly more rythmic track, lets' see how it goes :D

I wasn't looking for a Vangelis sound, i was actually just aiming at a particular sound and... YES... it's really Vangelis :D in the end...

I am aware of the mp3 not being played by wmp9. I will re-encode it.

THanx a lot for listening and enjoying it so much.

A little up to make others listen to this...

Anyone wants to listen to this masterpiece...? .. ehm... just kidding :cry:

Return to “Music Cafe”