Article 9 on the radio! Now with sound excerpts!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:i can acually sue because i have a recording of him giving my copyright away
the only reason i wouldnt is cos i aint that much of an arse
im just venting a few other frustrations here in a slightly farcical way to alleviate wanting to throw things through my windowsie keep busy kill the demons
as for soundtracking hmmmmm i wonder why i never thought of doing soundtrack type stuff :P

(have been used in a couple at the corner house remember :P )

er and page f**king 2 i believe :P

vurt wrote:
Glassback wrote:
vurt wrote:I WAS ONLY JOKING FOR LARDS SAKE!!! :P
altho i may hold out for less amature producerss in future :P
And as for YOU - you'd best just fuckin behave yourself now - the shit you made me cause yesterday - shouting at and falling out with people.
And you knew I was doing it as well.
And you let me spend all day doing it, then at the end of the day when things were levelling off, made out you were joking.
The tones of your posts gave no clue you were joking and, from my point of view, you had a valid point.

But the point here is, you LET me do all that falling out with people on your behalf, THEN tried to backtrack, leaving me looking like a prat.

Not happy with you at all. :x

someone needs a sense of humour :P
and please dont speak to me as if im a child i actually thought you knew i was joking at first i thought you knew me well enough,its not my fault,plenty of other people saw it was a wind up :P
Thanks for the apology. :roll:

The fuckin shit you caused me yesterday - and you knew you were doing it.
Don't speak to you like a child?
Stop fuckin acting like one then! :x

Glassback wrote:
bluelife wrote:Sorry if that upset you.
I do realise what this is about and do think what happened is very sad.
The comment I refer to is that made by the second woman:
4:30: "...every person has to take the responsibility to see a young man as their son...everyone we come in contact with, we should influence..."

This I find naive. Society does not work like this, and never will.

My opnion.

blue
Whereas I see nothing wrong with this statement.
It's just a maternal instinct coming out in this instance, I feel.
But also, I actually agree.
I think if we as individuals know how to live our lives in a decent, moral manner, then influencing the younger people round us is a good thing to do as far as I can see.

Take my mates teenage kids.
They now visit me as friends, and I've known them all their lives.
They don't hang around on street corners, they don't play with guns and they know right from wrong.
I'm very proud to say I've been instrumental in that (as well as their parents of course) by talking with them and giving my opinion (which they respect) on right and wrong and the way to behave...

I think we CAN make a difference.

Just my opinion.
Yes, of course, but if I go to the supermarket and there is some violent guy running around threatening people, I cannot influence him anymore, I would not have the chance.

Although I have found a way to get out of potential "What the ***k are you looking at.." situations, I just say to the guy he looks like my brother, then they get all cuddly and eventually ***k off.
:)

blue

4:30: "...every person has to take the responsibility to see a young man as their son...everyone we come in contact with, we should influence..."

My opnion.

blue
not naive at all - society works partly like this with people who feel responsible as a part of the human race. Of course there are always many others who feel not. Those who feel it are the ones who prevent us from killing each other. If all people would think like you apparently do the human race probably would have been extinguished hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

Those who don't feel responsible can only live because there are other human beings which are better than themselves. :wink:
Last edited by jens on Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

read previous post then think about whos being a dick
as ive just pointed out on page 2 i said i was being farcical
you can go back and check
now tell me what exactly i need to apologise for :?

jens wrote:

My opnion.

blue
not naive at all - society works partly like this with people who feel responsible as a part of the human race. Of course there are always many others who feel not. Those who feel it are the ones who prevent us from killing each other. If all people would think like you apparently do the human race probably would have been extinguished hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

Those who don't feel responsible can only live because there are other human beings which are better than themselves. :wink:
Well, it is my opinion, and my expereince, see my other posted since the one you quoted too.
So, you feel resposible for me then too, I am aprt of society. If I have nothing to eat, will you send me some food?

blue
Last edited by bluelife on Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote:read previous post then think about whos being a dick
as ive just pointed out on page 2 i said i was being farcical
you can go back and check
now tell me what exactly i need to apologise for :?
Read previous posts stating the shit you knowingly caused for me yesterday.
You calling me a dick?
Farcical?
You knew full well what you were doing, you knew I was fighting your corner, you knew I was in touch with the guy all day, you knew I was falling out with people on your behalf and you let me do it, then tried to backtrack and make out it was a joke.
Do you see me laughing?

There - I've just saved you the hassle of going back a page to see what you should be apologising for.

i see no reason for me to apologise as i said i ws jokin
i never backtracked later on i said it on page 2
so again calm down and stop actin like a dick
it was some poxy 2 bit local station nothing important :roll:

vurt wrote:i see no reason for me to apologise as i said i ws jokin
i never backtracked later on i said it on page 2
so again calm down and stop actin like a dick
it was some poxy 2 bit local station nothing important :roll:
arse

slainte :P rob

PLEASE DONT!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: @ pHz - great minds..............

hmmm good reply
look ill let you calm down a bit i think :?
you seem to need it and i aint gettin all pissed about somethin like this man
ITS NOT WORTH IT!

awww
what's the matter kirks - can't you tell when you're being wound up?
easy to misinterpret isn't it? :P

now who needs a sense of humour?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

see how easily done it is?
now, in future, THINK first.

i was actually tryna stop you havin a coronary
im still laughin at the fact you thought i was serious
still dont like being spoke to like a child tho :x

Return to “Music Cafe”