Deep Vocal House

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! This is a house track me and a friend did six months ago.

http://w1.111.telia.com/~u11128076/Pean ... onight.mp3

Welcome to KvR :)

I'm not really a vocal house kinda guy, but your tune seems like a good example.

R :) zzer

Yeah nice tune good vocals and piano chords just needs a bit more power in the mix.
" He's not the mesiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Nice stuff... sounds good. very clean. Very good vocals. a couple of points

IMHO i think the higher pitched, powerfull vocals need more reverb. A nice clean reverb with a high predelay. That way it will create more space between the two vocal lines, and I think make it more interesting.

I also think that when the delay is turned on it increases the volume of the vocals too much. A bit of automation should sort that out.

still it's a lot better recording than I've managed to do! What are you using to record the vocals?

Ben

Thanks for your comments!

The vocals are recorded with a AKG C1000 mic connected to a Spirit Folio 10:2 mixing desk, connected to the computer via a cheap Turtle Beach soundcard. The song is recorded and mixed in SAW Pro, the predecessor to SAW Studio, which, by the way, is an awesome program!

To get a good sound for the vocals, I think compression is the secret! And mix the vocals so you can hear them! I think this is where many fails...

/Zymac

Funky, funky! :band: Maybe the lead vocs a bit to loud in the mix, but anyway.... Cool track

- Ulli -
Sunburn In Cyprus - Downtempo/Lounge/Pop/Electronic/Dub
Sunburn In Cyprus music site

Zymac wrote:Hello! This is a house track me and a friend did six months ago.

http://w1.111.telia.com/~u11128076/Pean ... onight.mp3
Good production...but it sounds more like Soul than House imo...anyways...nice track

Sounding pretty good, and I think mindless wasn't too far off calling this more soulish. 8)

Now that I wanted to download things the link is dead!
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

dead dead dead :cry: :cry: :cry:

Big Karma wrote:dead dead dead :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah! I couldn't connect either. :(

Now the link should be working again! :)

Very well made.
The deeper voice is not exactly up my alley, but that's only a matter of taste.
Maybe it could be a bit more, hm, lemme say "energetic" or "pumping" somewhere towards the end, but that's about the only complaint I have.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Return to “Music Cafe”