Flow (ElectroProg - Seismic Zoning)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mr.me wrote:Nice intro, everything comes in quite nicely...delicate and interesting...but wait...wasn't sure about the synth, until the drums kicked in and it all made sense.

Well done here, much enjoyed!
Thanks for the listen and the comments, mr.me. Glad you were able to make some sense out of it :)

I'm off to detune some more oscillators

this is really well done. Nice mix, listened to loudly on headphones. Enjoyed it!

PaleBlueDot wrote:Superb work. Love the intro and everything after! :D
Thanks very much for listening and for the commments, Steven. Very glad you enjoyed this :D

bluedad wrote:this is really well done. Nice mix, listened to loudly on headphones. Enjoyed it!
Thanks for the comments and for listening, bluedad. Glad you enjoyed it :)

My favorite part is from 0:50-2:00 (or so), but I enjoyed it all. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Beautiful work Tim - I keep on saying it but your arrangements and transitions are just top notch! :clap:
Image Image

D.H. Miltz wrote:My favorite part is from 0:50-2:00 (or so), but I enjoyed it all. Thanks.
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, DHM. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from a week of messing about on a boat. Very relaxing.

polyslax wrote:Beautiful work Tim - I keep on saying it but your arrangements and transitions are just top notch! :clap:
Thanks very much for the great comments, Matt. Glad you liked it :D

This was the first track I worked on after purchasing a decent set of monitors. They made the original recording session far more straighforward and fun compared to earlier efforts. I composed this one sequentially and didn't really have to go back later and work on the layout of the track. Some of the transitions were "beefed-up" a little during the recent remix, but the bulk of that remix session was focused on the sonics/panning/FX.

I have a "part 2" of this recorded. That should see the light of day sometime next April. I didn't even realise it was related to this track until about 1 month after I finished it. I had subconsciously produced a track with a pared down set of melodic components lifted from this track, but with a much punchier rhythmic base. :D

great mix, great layering of parts, cool listen thanks.

Yeah! Seismic1 - way to go. I really like this one. Excellent synth sounds. Very nicely produced. 5 stars, mate. I really appreciate the "spaciousness" of the entire track. Clean, articulate, and musically evocative.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

like the track. well done. quality stuff will have to listen more of you.

fateamenabletochange wrote:great mix, great layering of parts, cool listen thanks.
Thanks very much for the comments and the listen, fatc. Glad you liked it :)

Brother Charles wrote:Yeah! Seismic1 - way to go. I really like this one. Excellent synth sounds. Very nicely produced. 5 stars, mate. I really appreciate the "spaciousness" of the entire track. Clean, articulate, and musically evocative.
Thanks very much for listening and the very nice comments, Brother Charles. Glad you liked it :D

bronxsound wrote:like the track. well done. quality stuff will have to listen more of you.
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Massimo. I'm very glad you liked it :)

great tune Tim. a brilliant mix as always - nice and crisp and spacious.

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”