KVR Music Tracker

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Excellent!
Except now it's going to be even more difficult to remember to reply to the right thread, so here's a blanket review from me:

Wow - great track, [insert your own name here]. You really nailed the [insert favourite band here] vibe, and as always the production is [insert your perceived proficiency level here].
The [insert instrument here] is a bit [insert sound engineering term here], otherwise it's top! Even better than [insert previous song here].

Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by Hovmod on Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:Excellent!
Except it's going to be even more difficult to remember to reply to the right thread, so here's a blanket review from me:

Wow - great track, [insert your own name here]. You really nailed the [insert favourite band here] vibe, and as always the production is [insert your perceived proficiency level here].
The [insert instrument here] is a bit [insert sound engineering term here], otherwise it's top! Even better than [insert previous song here].

Thanks for sharing!
:lol: !
Mizutaphile.

Ben [KVR] wrote:It periodically searches the first post in topics in the Music Cafe forum for any direct links to *.mp3 or *.ogg files. It doesn't look in any other forums, or any replies, and it ignores any other links, so myspace, soundclick, etc. links are ignored.
Oops, you said pretty much that on the music.php page, but I thought I'd gone there and read everything. Sorry about that!

It's a great idea, love it.

8) Nice. :tu: Thanks, Ben. :phones:
Regards, Mike

Very cool, thanks!
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

nice idea ben ... KVR radio reborn !!!

slainte 8) rob

Hovmod wrote:

Wow - great track,vurt. You really nailed the boyband vibe, and as always the production is lime flavoured.
The main vocal line is a bit fudgewallop, otherwise it's top! Even better than elvis.

Thanks for sharing!

cheers for that, i was worried people wouldnt take to my new direction :oops:

clever bar steward! Niiice.

excellent! :hyper:
Very impressed
:band2:

:tu: :phones:

That's pretty cool...even i managed to get on it :party: :P

Hovmod wrote:Wow - great track, Reverse Engineer. You really nailed the Kajagoogoo vibe, and as always the production is utter bollocks.
The zither is a bit aliased, otherwise it's top! Even better than Limahls solo offerings.

Thanks for sharing!
W00t :tu:

cool idea !!!

Awesome! :D
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Reverse Engineer wrote:
Hovmod wrote:Wow - great track, Reverse Engineer. You really nailed the Kajagoogoo vibe, and as always the production is utter bollocks.
The zither is a bit aliased, otherwise it's top! Even better than Limahls solo offerings.

Thanks for sharing!
W00t :tu:
vurt wrote:
Hovmod wrote:

Wow - great track,vurt. You really nailed the boyband vibe, and as always the production is lime flavoured.
The main vocal line is a bit fudgewallop, otherwise it's top! Even better than elvis.

Thanks for sharing!

cheers for that, i was worried people wouldnt take to my new direction :oops:
See how well that works? :hihi:

Seriously, I'm now listening to the tracker playlist, and three of the songs I've liked so far have NOT been tagged or named in a fashion that makes it easy to track down who did it.

Could people please get better at naming/tagging their songs?

Read the guidelines, for instance. Then follow some of the guidelines. Please? Otherwise my blanket review is all you get...

Return to “Music Cafe”