Notes silent in Step Sequencer

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Evolution Strawberry in a DAW project and I have been able to record and playback some notes using the Strum method. Now I wanted to insert a few chords using Step Sequencer. I opened Step Sequencer and I clicked the notes that I want to play over 2 bars (8 beats). The notes in the first 5 beats play normally then the notes after that go silent, but it sounds like I can hear some guitar string finger noise coming from Strawberry on those silent notes. I've tried using the same notes as in the first 5 beats. I've tried checking the Event List. I don't see anything unusual. Why do my notes go silent? Is there some better way to insert notes for playback in Evolution Strawberry other than Step Sequencer?

Also, is there some way to play Evolution Strawberry not in Strum mode, just clicking keys on my MIDI controller? If not, you really should add that. And how do I set up picking patterns? All I see are Strum patterns. In a post here from 2 years ago Greg said he was going to set up some video tutorials. Do those exist?

Thanks, Steve

There are some videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yHxAdW10GR

You will want to check out the first two.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”