Stratosphere only 22 Fret ??

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys I have Stratosphere and I need to play a part higher than 22 fret ! is there a way to make it 24 fret ??

Thanks !!

Here are a few things to try:

1. Have you tried the alternate tunings available in the SETUP section? There might be an option there that gives you a higher range.

2. Would it work for you to play the 22nd fret, but use a pitch bend message to bend the pitch upward to the pitch of the 24th fret?

3. You could increase the "Tune" knob to "2.00" to raise the instrument's pitch a whole-step, and then decrease the transposition in the instrument options ("MIDI transpose", in the "Instrument" tab of the instrument options) to "-2" to compensate. The downside to this approach is that you wouldn't be able to access the low E on the guitar, since you're essentially shifting the entire playable range of the guitar upward by a whole-step.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

It is just for a few parts on a cover song I am doing, Specifically the harmonics and squeals for Ozzy's Shot In The Dark, I have tried the pitch wheel but I am about 2 notes away from getting the desired note. Is there a place to post a small clip of my progress ?

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”