Orange Tree Samples 2018 Group Buy - 60% OFF!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I look at the total sample library sizes of different products, the size of the latest product Tele (Texas Twang) comes up: its almost twice as large a most of the other guitars (both acoustic and exlectric ones).
E.g.

Evolution Hollowbody (345):
This product requires a total of 9.3 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 4.55 GB, and after installed the library occupies 4.75 GB.

Evolution Songwriter (Gibson jumbo):
This product requires a total of 11.09 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 5.53 GB, and after installed the library occupies 5.56 GB

Texas Twang (Tele):
This product requires a total of 18.48 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 9.26 GB, and after installed the library occupies 9.22 GB.

I wonder why is that? Is the tele more more versatile/better sampled :?:

Harry_HH wrote:When I look at the total sample library sizes of different products, the size of the latest product Tele (Texas Twang) comes up: its almost twice as large a most of the other guitars (both acoustic and exlectric ones).
I wonder why is that? Is the tele more more versatile/better sampled :?:
Based on the PDFs, it looks like it's the number of samples, the sample rate, and maybe the "enhanced signal":

Hollowbody:
Over 12,000 samples, recorded in 24-bit at 44.1khz.

Tele:
Over 16,500 samples, recorded in 24-bit at 48khz. The sample set has also been run through a distortion pedal as an enhanced signal.

Does one need to have the full version of Kontakt to get full usage of the samples?
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote:Does one need to have the full version of Kontakt to get full usage of the samples?
It depends on the library. Its said in the specs of each product.

Most of the guitars (maybe all of them now) use Kontakt Player. I think most of the non-guitar libraries require full Kontakt. The piano will be for Player soon.

why i dont find any info in the kvr newsfeed that ots has a group buy?
its a big deal...hm

why i dont find any info in the kvr newsfeed that ots has a group buy?
its a big deal...hm

99!

...and it's done. my dream come true - i now have a 12-string guitar library.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Last night we reached the 60% OFF discount tier! Now that we're at the highest discount tier, you can check out early--just head over to the group buy page in your account to complete your group buy order: https://www.orangetreesamples.com/account/group-buy
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

I swore I wouldn't buy any more guitars for a bit, real or sampled, but at this price I caved in and bought the, 'songwriter', acoustic. Very, very nice. And someone is a Smiths fan....
kay.JPG
:hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I think the tele is in its own class, among the great OTS sampled instruments.
I haven´t had time to spent more than a couple of h with it, but the dynamics and nuances, the instrument can produce, is incredible. Most inspiring.
The following little jam gives just a tiny insight in the instrument, only one guitar sound used (of about 1000, including all the effects), in the main roles the OTS Texas Twang and the jaw harp played over a polyrhythmic beat and some strings.

https://soundcloud.com/harry_mccloud/orange-tree-drill

Today is the last day you can sign up for the group buy to get 60% OFF all our sample libraries and bundles right now.

As long as you sign up for even just one library on the group buy page before the signup period ends tomorrow, that will ensure that you're able to access the 60% OFF discount until the group buy officially ends on August 1st.

Head on over to the group buy page for more information:

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

As of today, the group buy signup period has officially concluded! If you joined the group buy, you have until August 1st at 8 AM PDT to complete your group buy order from the group buy section of your account.

Thank you all for participating and making this such a great sale!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Crap, I had thought the GB ended on the 16th, not the 12th. I guess I'll have to wait for the next one in a few years.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”