Orange Tree Samples 2018 Group Buy - 60% OFF!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're excited to announce the the sale you've been waiting for: the Orange Tree Samples Summer 2018 Group Buy. This is your opportunity to get up to 60% OFF all our libraries, and as you probably know, we don't have sales very frequently, especially with discounts as great as this.

Join the sale today and start your Summer with a bang! Or really a twang or ploink--we might not have any libraries that go "bang", at least just yet.

How It Works

In the group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes, up to 60% OFF at the highest discount tier. Starting today, all you have to do is add a library to your group buy order. You can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

The sale applies to all our sample libraries, including bundles and bundle upgrades. In fact, if you've saved up any of those tasty Orange Slices points, they can be combined with the group buy discount for even greater savings.

The group buy lasts until July 12th (at 8 AM PDT), after which you have until August 1st (at 8 AM PDT) to complete your purchase. Of course, if we reach the highest tier before then, you'll be able to check out early.

You can change your group buy order at any point, even after the group buy has ended (as long you joined the group buy by committing to purchase at least one library). So even if you're not sure which exact library or libraries you want, be sure to add something to your group buy order to save your spot in the sale.

Once the group buy has ended (or if we reach the highest discount tier before then) you'll receive an email with a link to complete your group buy purchase. This link is also accessible from the group buy page in your account.

Contests & Giveaways

During the sale, we'll have contests and giveaways. We also have a special freebie that will get unlocked once we reach the 1,000 participants tier.

Last year's group buy ended with over 1,800 participants. If we all work together, reaching the highest discount tier will be a cinch. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get incredible savings on all our libraries!

How You Can Help

Besides joining the group buy, simply participating here, our Facebook page, or Twitter is incredibly helpful! If there are any communities you know of that would appreciate this sale, please share the news with them, or even just let us know and we'll make sure they get the announcement.

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2018 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 1944
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 - 49 buyers: 10% OFF
50 - 99 buyers: 15% OFF
100 - 249 buyers: 20% OFF
250 - 499 buyers: 30% OFF
500 - 999 buyers: 40% OFF
1000 - 1499 buyers: 50% OFF
1500 or more buyers: 60% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Evolution Jazz Archtop. $179, NOW $71.60
Jazz archtop guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Dollars to Donuts
Audio Demo #2: Spray-On Cheese

Evolution Songwriter. $179, NOW $71.60
Acoustic songwriter guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Heart Swell
Audio Demo #2: Simple Steps

Angelic Keys. $24, NOW $9.60
Spinet harpsichord for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: String Quartet
Audio Demo #2: Pale Blue Dot

Pure Jazz Vibes. $99, NOW $39.60
Jazz vibraphone library for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Afternoon in Paris
Audio Demo #2: Angular

Evolution Hollowbody Blues. $179, NOW $71.60
Hollowbody blues electric guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Shufflin Jam
Audio Demo #2: Note To Self

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Can the buyer check out immediately: in the best scenario by downloading immediatelty and paying July 12th, or paying the current sale price now, download the product, and get refunded on July 12th (if the sale-% has increased since the check out)?

BTW, Evolution Texas Twang is absolutely in my list.

Unfortunately not, since sending out 1,500+ refunds isn't really practical. But considering we're nearly past 100 people in just the first half an hour of the sale, it seems likely we'll reach the highest discount tier early.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Unfortunately not, since sending out 1,500+ refunds isn't really practical. But considering we're nearly past 100 people in just the first half an hour of the sale, it seems likely we'll reach the highest discount tier early.
Greg, I undestand the complexity of the massive refund, but "download now - pay 12th July" wouldn´t be that complicated, and could be an incentive for the immediate order.
Great to know, that the GB has had a good start. You can count me in, in any case (but one can always suggest...).

BTW - are you counting number of orders or number of buyers (as you say in you discount table)?

Harry_HH wrote: Greg, I undestand the complexity of the massive refund, but "download now - pay 12th July" wouldn´t be that complicated, and could be an incentive for the immediate order.
I like the idea, but I haven't figured out how the implementation would work for a "download now, pay later" system. With credit/debit card payments, the amount could be authorized could be placed, but not charged, but that wouldn't work for PayPal. And it still wouldn't prevent people from disappearing when it comes time to pay.
Harry_HH wrote: BTW - are you counting number of orders or number of buyers (as you say in you discount table)?
It's the number of buyers, not the number of orders.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I just noticed that the GB price of the Evolution Texas Twang has increased. Wrong direction for the GB prices... :(

Ah, that's because the two-week-long introductory discount on Evolution Texas Twang ended today.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Yeah, a couple of hours ago the GB showed less than $ 60 with the max discount for the Texas Twang.

There must have been a little overlap between the group buy starting and Texas Twang's intro discount ending. Sorry about that!

If it's any consolation, the 60% group buy discount--which we'll likely reach--should still get you a pretty significant discount on the library. Especially if you have Orange Slices rewards points to discount it even further.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Are there any limits to how much further Orange Slices can go? I got mine at 46%, that would be an ~80% discount at max level...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Orange Slices themselves max out at 50% off, with any left over Orange Slices remaining in your account. So applied on top of the maximum 60% off group buy discount discount, 50% off worth of Orange Slices would indeed effectively result in an 80% off discount.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

After buying the bass collection during the group buy two years ago and then the guitar collection during last year’s, I’m looking forward to updating the guitar collection and getting the slide collection this year. So I’d appreciate if 1,109 people (as of this writing) could join in the next, oh, 12 hours or so, so I can have my new toys by the weekend! :D

I´ve got previously 3 Organge Tree products, among other the Evolution Hollowbody Blues.

Althoug high quality, there are some irritating aspects in the guitar plugin implementaton. Lets take an example: If I like to use mainly the basic open chords, while using some of the strumming pattern, and take first lets say open G-chord (G, B, D, G, D, G), and I press these notes, the engine does not play the open G-chord, but the fretboard shows some strange, unnatural fingering for the chord.

I´m shure there are ways do play the the wished open G, but the above way is how most of the users start trying to get the aimed result. The GUI should be more intuitive, comprehensive. If (and when) there are ways to do the above, it wasn´t big deal to add that guidance in the GUI, e.g. by using the pop-up text instruction as an option.

You can find several the above kind of examples, where the learning curve has been made, for no reason, unneceassary difficult. Its not difficult if you know it, but isn´t this the case with all the difficult thigs? Basicly we are talking here about very simple plugin, not a rocet science. :phones:

An other issues is the way how every Evolution series guitar is implemented: namely, they follow all the same pattern, no matter is the guitar is acoustic 12 string, jazz-style hollow body or texas twang rock-tele. I think the ON TOP of the basic Evolution implementation, the developer should add some "guitar style-spesific" feature, typical for that style and that guitar.
Its good to have same style of interface in every plugin, but that doesn´t mean identical. The developer could surprize the user with every new guitar... (And and the same time, surprize the user by making the GUI more intuitive, comprehensive).

Harry_HH wrote: Althoug high quality, there are some irritating aspects in the guitar plugin implementaton. Lets take an example: If I like to use mainly the basic open chords, while using some of the strumming pattern, and take first lets say open G-chord (G, B, D, G, D, G), and I press these notes, the engine does not play the open G-chord, but the fretboard shows some strange, unnatural fingering for the chord.
It sounds like you have the fretting position higher up the neck. I just tried it with the fretting position set to "0", and am able to get the correct open G chord voicing.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
Harry_HH wrote: Althoug high quality, there are some irritating aspects in the guitar plugin implementaton. Lets take an example: If I like to use mainly the basic open chords, while using some of the strumming pattern, and take first lets say open G-chord (G, B, D, G, D, G), and I press these notes, the engine does not play the open G-chord, but the fretboard shows some strange, unnatural fingering for the chord.
It sounds like you have the fretting position higher up the neck. I just tried it with the fretting position set to "0", and am able to get the correct open G chord voicing.
You are correct, changing the fret position from the setup to zero, allows to play open chords as wished. Using automatic chords makes the standard guitar voicing easy.

But once started (once again) giving you feedback (you see, your group buy has activated me using the OTS product again more intensively, which is good!), one more GUI comment: especially when using on the road with the laptop, some of the GUI details are unnecessarly small (e.g. the effects). One can adjust the Kontakt 5 GUI, but I wonder why you have left the lower part of the space unused: when the Kontakt routing faders are turned off, and only the Kontakt keyboard is in use, between the plugin GUI and the Kontakt virtual keyboard, there´s a huge empty, unsused space. This means, that the user has use all the the time the down/up slidebar to find things, e.g. in the settings or playing options. This is most irritating and time consuming. Is it not possible to make the plugin resizeable, then one could grab the lower part or the plugin and pull in down, and in this way use all the spare space in the Kontakt are?

I hope you dont mind that I use this GB thread for general commenting, its all done in god will, and, BTW, keeps your GB thread in top. :phones:

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”