Welcome!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to the official Orange Tree Samples support forum!

This forum is a means to keep in contact with our existing and potential customers, answering questions about products as well as announcing updates and new releases. We greatly appreciate feedback and suggestions as well.

Best regards,

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Hi Greg,

Nice that Orange Tree has its own corner of KVR now...

I've been saving my spare change, and plan to get Strawberry in a couple weeks (I already have Core-Cherry and Pear). Not being a guitar player, I'm sure I'll have some questions; in any case, will be popping in regularly... :)

JD

Everyone feel free to email me or send me a private message here, too. I'm more than happy to answer questions from technical support to questions on MIDI sequencing, and so forth. My email address is Greg at OrangeTreeSamples dot com.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hey Greg, congrats on the forum :) Looking forward to your upcoming releases.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Gregjazz wrote:We greatly appreciate feedback and suggestions as well...
Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library. Les Paul library.

Just a suggestion. But then I think you might have already heard that one from me before. :D

i'm in for an OUD ... congratz to the forum!

m :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Congrats on your new KVR forum Greg!

For those of you that "don't" know Greg, he has done a bunch of work with us at ManyTone in the past. This includes work on ManyGuitar, ManyBass and some of our sample sets.

For those of you that "do" know Greg from his ManyTone work.... Don't worry, He still is working with us on new and existing products.

Greg, I wish you much success on your Orange Tree venture!
Paul

ohhooo. Hopefully I wasn't too late to the parteeey. :)

Congratulations for the grand opening of your kvr forum!

sosayweall wrote:ohhooo. Hopefully I wasn't too late to the parteeey. :)

Congratulations for the grand opening of your kvr forum!
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Finally,
I have your Electric and Acoustic instruments installed, and will have time off in a few days foor 2 weeks to learn Mind Control, etc.
The forum looks like it has tons of good information....
JAV

Awesome!! As always, let me know if you have any questions, and we'd love to hear any songs you come up with, too! :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”