MSF: constant analogue noise

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
First of all I have to thanks meldaproduction for their products because : they are awesome! :clap:

That being said, I'm pretty new to this sound design world and I was wondering if it was possible to make a constant noise to reproduce a analogue feeling in MSF?

(double post)
Last edited by werzel on Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There is a noise generator in the Generator section. Follow that up with a filter and you can sculpt the noise any way you like!

14.03 also has an analog panel added to the Global tab that you might enjoy exploring.

werzel wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:00 pm (double post)
Thanks for your quick response!!

I've seen the noise generator but i double checked and I didn't see a option in the panel to have it generating a constant noise without the need to send a midi information!

yeah I've seen the new anologue panel! Amazin! this is actually the thing that made look for this constant noise ahaha

If you want constant noise, use the NoiseGenerator that is in the FX tab under synthesis.

!! Perfect Thanks a lot!!

:tu:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

LaNonchalance wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:46 pm !! Perfect Thanks a lot!!
Use Samples. Noise can be more or less beautiful.

For realistic analog Circuit Noise I´d recommend Plugins like the bx_Consoles N,SS,Focusrite or Tape-FY like Softube Tape.

Well, I'd recommend just using the noise generator in FX tab and eq/saturating it if needed. The noise is usually very very subtle anyways.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

GRUMP wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:12 pm
LaNonchalance wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:46 pm !! Perfect Thanks a lot!!
For realistic analog Circuit Noise I´d recommend Plugins like the bx_Consoles N,SS,Focusrite or Tape-FY like Softube Tape.
Thanks for the trick ! However I was looking for a way to build everything inside MSF! using the noise generator in the fx tab coupled with a sarurator and a eq did the work for me!!

:clap:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”