VIDEO - Evolving pad sounds with Ratiomulti in MSF

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is another quick video on making pads in MSF. I'm using the basic OSC and wavetable here, but this idea can be expanded to use any sound source. The main idea is blending sources using Ratiomulti and then having fun with the per-voice modulation. I hope you find this helpful.

https://youtu.be/mXG952hr3Qw

Great! :love:

:clap: awesome!

I love these videos about small features and their practical applications.

I'm also really enjoying the pacing of this video too, you move at a really good speed, not dwelling on things for too long but you are talking through your thoughts while you do things. Makes it fast but totally understandable. Your older videos were a lot slower and I think this newer stuff is more engaging thanks to the faster pace.

Good job!

Cool! :clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks everyone
vectorwarrior wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:55 pm I love these videos about small features and their practical applications.

I'm also really enjoying the pacing of this video too, you move at a really good speed, not dwelling on things for too long but you are talking through your thoughts while you do things. Makes it fast but totally understandable. Your older videos were a lot slower and I think this newer stuff is more engaging thanks to the faster pace.

Good job!
Thanks. I've been trying to go a little faster and make the videos a bit shorter. Before I wanted everything to be clear, but perhaps people prefer a faster pace. If they don't catch something they can always go back and watch it again or just ask me directly.

Return to “MeldaProduction”