Can't sign up MeldaProduction newsletter ....

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the title says. Tried two different browser and two different devices. What's the problem :clown:
rabbit in a hole

Never heard someone complain that they couldn't sign up for a newsletter! If you tried clearing cookies, etc then maybe try another email address.

I tried that too during the black Friday sale and tried three different browsers (with and without adblock) and it didn't work. Seems like the form is broken.

Hexspa wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm Never heard someone complain that they couldn't sign up for a newsletter! If you tried clearing cookies, etc then maybe try another email address.
Congratulations. There is always a first time. Different devices, different browser, quite normal email address. But thanks for your input.
rabbit in a hole

Held wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm I tried that too during the black Friday sale and tried three different browsers (with and without adblock) and it didn't work. Seems like the form is broken.
I think so too. It's seems it's a code failure.
rabbit in a hole

I just tried and got nothing, but I am already signed up. Have you signed up before by any chance? It may be that it's just not passing back that "error". (?)

No it's def a bug. After typing my e-mail I cant send the request. Enter dont work and the send button also not
rabbit in a hole

I went through this a month ago, and found a workaround. I just had to go find it again -
From the home page, Click the “About” link in the toolbar, then the “Newsletter” link in the left column. From there you can sign up. I does make you go through the CAPTCHA “I’m not a robot” thing, and I don’t know if this gets you the 10 eur discount.

Please use the contact form, Luke will guide you through some possibilities or deal with the web guys.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Okay thanks
rabbit in a hole

Return to “MeldaProduction”