MSF feature request : Please add "Learn" to the multiparameter popup

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could you please consider adding the "Learn" command to the multiparameter popup panel.

It gets really frustrating only having adding by navigating the tree in that panel.

You mean on the Multiparameter Editor window itself?

Meanwhile, I use these:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yeah, it's only possible via the sidebar.

In general it's a frustration with the separation of actions between the 3 sections that control multis.

- To Learn a mapping you can only do in the sidebar of the main synth.
- But to add a mapping via tree this can only be done in the dedicated multi window.
- To copy, paste settings or insert or move multis you need the Manage window open.
- To modify the multis you need the dedicated multi window.

And there isn't a way to make the 3 views sync up.

So while it's easy to see the group of a multi in the manage window, you can't in the sidebar. So you tediously have to look at the number and make sure you are modifying the right multi. (See the image below to get an idea how it gets confusing)

If the learn controls were at least available in the dedicated multi window than you could just leave the manager open and do the learn operations without NEEDING the sidebar at all.

Yes, that was also always a wish of mine! +1

I'll check but no promises, it's a bit problematic.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you for adding :) ! :clap:

My pleasure! It makes sense after all ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”