Anyway to add images into Easy GUI?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm smiling in front of this right now that's awesome ! can't wait to learn all that !

I tried. It's very fun! :party:
Arc Rotation knob image layer is very useful with transparent PNGs.

I am happy if the GUI parts community is enhanced. Like NI's Reaktor.

--- Digression
It may be a bit useful if an XML template is generated when first saving the module.
... or built-in XML editor .... XML snippet editor.... :phones:
It would be useful to be able to reload the image without restarting MSF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This would be a dream come true if possible! Would love it for my guitar amp builder in MXXX
DarkStar wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 pm Maybe not. So here's another one with inappropriate images:

The knob is mapped via an MP targetting the Device parameter in TurboComp and the graphic to the right is a "Static knob" with a vertically stacked set of compressor images.

Umm, it is possible.

Code: Select all

<!-- MTurboComp Device selection knob -->

<control target="30" pos="470,260" image="edgedB94x64_dark"/>
<control target="30" pos="570,260" image="CompPics" height="60" static="1" />
<control type="units" target="30" pos="520,310" size="200,50" color="002222FF"
	fontname="roboto" fontheight="14" fontwidth="0" fontitalic="1" fontbold="0"
	fontlayout="center" />

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Damn! I didn't release single prototype for this and you are all exploiting it already :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

@HorusAnd found it...
DarkStar wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:21 pm Just some teasers ...
Here are a few examples that I quickly put together, just to show the possibilities (not my graphcs skill ;)). My apologies to Chandler for butchering his Electirc Piano device.

(a) Knobs and switches
-- with the names and units where you want and in the colours and fonts that you want,
-- you will see when I adjust the Sharpness knob the graphic beneath it changes too. That is just a horizontal "slider" that I mapped to the same Multiparameter and uses a single image frame, moving it left/right.
-- and when I adjust the Timbre knob the graphic to the right of it also change (that is also mapped to the Timbre MP. That one is a "knob / slider", using a grey backround image and the orange slope image.
-- you will also see the vertical bar changing; that is also mapped to Timbre. That is a "knob as meter" using a single vertical image (of 32 LEDs)
-- finally there is the switch selecting the mode. That is a "switch" type, with 7 states. It uses a vertically-stacked image of 7 frames. as well as displaying the mode value below the graphic, I also added the names to the image frames

(b) Meters
-- now you can align them, colour and size them, add backgrounds as desired
-- I have not added any labels yet.
-- oh, and there's a background image there too

(c) Vertical sliders
-- Position, size, colour, labels, backgrounds as you want
-- Faux "3D perspective" sliders too.

Any chance you can explain how you accomplish this Horus and I have a few ideas...
DarkStar wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:21 pm Just some teasers ...
Here are a few examples that I quickly put together, just to show the possibilities (not my graphcs skill ;)). My apologies to Chandler for butchering his Electirc Piano device.

(a) Knobs and switches
-- with the names and units where you want and in the colours and fonts that you want,
-- you will see when I adjust the Sharpness knob the graphic beneath it changes too. That is just a horizontal "slider" that I mapped to the same Multiparameter and uses a single image frame, moving it left/right.
-- and when I adjust the Timbre knob the graphic to the right of it also change (that is also mapped to the Timbre MP. That one is a "knob / slider", using a grey backround image and the orange slope image.
-- you will also see the vertical bar changing; that is also mapped to Timbre. That is a "knob as meter" using a single vertical image (of 32 LEDs)
-- finally there is the switch selecting the mode. That is a "switch" type, with 7 states. It uses a vertically-stacked image of 7 frames. as well as displaying the mode value below the graphic, I also added the names to the image frames

(b) Meters
-- now you can align them, colour and size them, add backgrounds as desired
-- I have not added any labels yet.
-- oh, and there's a background image there too

(c) Vertical sliders
-- Position, size, colour, labels, backgrounds as you want
-- Faux "3D perspective" sliders too.

Have a look here: https://www.meldaproduction.com/about/d ... mDeviceGUI

You can unZip the attached and put the 2 files and the folder in *on Window)...AppData\Roaming\MeldaProduction\MSoundFactoryInstruments\DarkStar.
-- the minstrument file stops me from corrupting Chandler's original
-- the .xml file defines the elements and the images used
-- the folder contains the images.

It was only a prototype and does not work perfectly ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”