MGranular Bug

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I have found a bug in MGranular. The pitch knob on voice 1 tend to stuck at it's position once turned. Even right click to reset don't work. After switching to voice two and back to voice 1 the pitch knob is working again but onky for one time. It's not only the gui; when I move the knob the knob itself isn't moving but I can hear the change in pitch but when I leave the knob the sound "snap back". Only happens within voice 1. I'm not at home right now. Try to capture a gif from what happens.

Happy holidays
rabbit in a hole

Hi, please capture the video somehow and send it to info@meldaproduction.com, seems working fine here.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry didnt find the time. Will post a gif of the bug soon here.
rabbit in a hole

Here is a capture of the bug...
Sorry you need to click on the picture to see the gif

rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm Here is a capture of the bug...

Have you checked to make sure no parameters are assigned to a modulator?

I'm afraid I didn't understand what is going on from the video. GIFs suck :), I don't even know if I actually watched the whole thing :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

tylerdedera wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:13 pm
Autobot wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm Here is a capture of the bug...

Have you checked to make sure no parameters are assigned to a modulator?

I used the default settings after loading the plug-in but I will check this...
rabbit in a hole

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:46 pm I'm afraid I didn't understand what is going on from the video. GIFs suck :), I don't even know if I actually watched the whole thing :D.
I see. Yes, gif is not the best solution. I need to check how to capture a video. However, I describe the bug in my first post. It's about the pitch knob of voice 1. It's not usable.
rabbit in a hole

Actually, there's no problem. Maybe this will be solved after a new installation. Maybe not, maybe after the next update. I have small bugs, that only I have occasionally, that will be gone with the next update. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do a complete clean reinstall and a backup of all user files. I was just advised not to do this.

Nope, I can see the same sticking behaviour here - for Voice 1's Output, Pan and Pitch. But that is by design. Those three parameters are controlled by Modulators and, in those Modulators, the target's ranges are controlled by the Multiparameters in the Easy screen "Modulation" panel.

Image >>> https://i.imgur.com/hLaNzKJ.png

Turn up the knobs in the Easy screen panel, switch to Edit mode and watch those knobs move!
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ah yes, with the standard preset, I remember! You analyzed that very well, DarkStar!

Thanks guys for the solution. As so often user error:D but also weird decision for initial preset.

Another question: is it possible to change the initial preset? It doesn't seem so.
rabbit in a hole

OF course, set up all the parameter values that you want. Save it as a preset.

NB: If you want these in all 8 of the A..H slots, then, in the right-hand toolbar, click Copy then ctrl+click Paste.

Then click [Settings] then [Set default settings].
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”