I don't understand the upgrade prices

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sirmonkey wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:11 am I can't help but be curious.... Which plugin is the last one in the bundle?
That really doesn't matter at all because the plugin is exchangeable.

Anyway, just so you know it's MAutoDynamicEq which cost 99€ regulary or 49€ in a sale from the MEssentialsFXBundle.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Curiosity satisfied! Anyways...

The upgrade to a bundle for 108€ obviously does not make sense for your situation.
The 49€ price for MAutodynamic is what does make sense for you right now.

I think it's fair to say: Whether any particular incentive makes sense depends on what plugins
you already have, and your particular interests. With so many plugins, and diversity of interests,
not every incentive makes sense for every possible user, at any given time.

But I just wait for 50% sales, or whatever makes sense.

* MAutodynamicEQ is the first plugin I bought from Melda. When you can get it on a deal, jump on it!

** Check out the next post...it shows a ton of stuff this EQ can do, that I didn't even know about
when I bought it.

O.K... this is a series on MAutodynamics special capabilities. It's so worth every penny.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBxW_NLZK8

Thank you for the constructive posts sirmonkey! Makes really sense! :tu:

Howsoever for me it's to late: I'll look that i get rid of the bundles i have and the single plugins as well. I don't have the time and nerves to study the pros and cons of reseller buys, bundle buys, single plugin buys, upgrades to bundles prices etc.

For example if i would buy this last plugin that doesn't mean that i own the bundle although i own all plugins of that bundle then. This is somehow too nitpicky and consumer unfriendly imo. It's not like we don't have alternatives nowdays. It's just not my cup of tea anymore. Hope that makes sense somehow.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I get it. And nobody that sells a product always wins!
I might sound like a fanboy to some people. And it's close, but I'm just
under the threshold :ud:
I have some gratitude because: I bought individual plugins all at 50% off, over time.
Then I got the mastering bundle at 50% off, AND got some credit for past purchases.
Also, Melda had a giveaway last year for MSpectral Delay. Then I got MSoundfactory
for $29! And when MTurboReverb came out, I got that for free too (I got the mastering
bundle like 2 years before). So, over time, I have gotten a lot of value.
Also, I needed some technical support a few times, and the company responded quickly,
and was very helpful.
So hopefully you don't permanently rule out Melda. ** And hey, even the free bundle is awesome!

mladi, I don't consider myself wise but I'm going to respond.

Clearly the people here took offense to you. While you can't control that, per se, maybe you can revisit your own behavior here. I mean, in all fairness, you titled the thread:

"Sorry but your upgrade plan is the biggest bullshit ever!"

Haven't you heard that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? Believe me, I know this from experience. It's possible that I've been banned and kicked out and fired more than everyone in this thread combined.

The reason I'm responding is because I quite like Melda's work. He's been nothing but fair to me, personally, and I think you're burning yourself up here. Your own aggression is harming you the most. If you let your frustration decide for you that you will give up on Melda, it's a mistake.

There are no doubt many vendors - all with their peculiarities as it pertains to upgrades, transfers, service, etc. You are certainly free to choose. All I suggest is that you consider yourself with a factor of at least two before you negatively assess someone else.

And as for the person who said they wish people would be more open about their criticism of Melda like they are of other developers, I think it's fair to say that my first posts were complaints, criticisms and requests. Perhaps the difference is that I didn't use profanity, tried to measure my frustration, and was open to the responses I received.

Anyway, I'll echo the sentiment that next time you can consider contacting the developer directly to make a deal. They are in business to make deals, after all. I did this with Sonimus, for instance, and they were open and receptive.

Let's not hasten the tarnishing of our music-making, shopping experiences, and support forum with trolling, insults, hasty conclusions, accusations, etc.

Thanks.

Thank you both sirmonkey & Hexspa for your profound replies! I really appreciate it. A lot of good advices!

The title.. yes.. ..seems i longed for attention too much.. ..not a good good idea certainly.

You could still change it. ;) .... I am just replying, since I always have to read this offensive title, when browsing this forum and it makes me sad, hehe. :D

Keep cool and relaxed, everybody! 8)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I don't wanted to make other people sad. I changed the title finally.

mladi wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm I don't wanted to make other people sad. I changed the title finally.
Thank you, much better! I don't understand them either.

Thank you, mladi. I agree that your pricing situation was a bit awkward. Hopefully you can work it out with Melda.

Cheers.

Hehe much better :D. Anyways please use the contact form, Luke will check it out for you.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProductions is on my "do not buy" list after reading this thread. I removed the plugins I wanted from my wish list.

Don't benefit from selling through resellers if you cannot accept the downsides of it. You can't have it both ways. Pick one or the other.

DMG Audio doesn't sell through resellers. You can take their example.

ScrLk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:33 pm MeldaProductions is on my "do not buy" list after reading this thread. I removed the plugins I wanted from my wish list.

Don't benefit from selling through resellers if you cannot accept the downsides of it. You can't have it both ways. Pick one or the other.

DMG Audio doesn't sell through resellers. You can take their example.
because contacting support is... not in line with your religious beliefs?

Since MDrummer appears to have some role as an arguably missing part of MSoundFactory, it would be nice to see an upgrade bundle for the two products-- something better than the 50% off sales occasionally available to everyone, or at least something with pricing that dynamically adjusts when MDrummer or MSoundfactory are otherwise on sale.

Just my 2 cents.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Return to “MeldaProduction”