I don't understand the upgrade prices

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...did I lose my way?...Dorothy! we're not in KRV any more...this must be GS!!...oh! dear!.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

mladi wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:18 pm ... Why i should pay $108 for one additional plugin (as upgrade) when buying the whole bundle with nine plugins is nearly the same price?....
Out of curiosity, which plugin was the additional one? If you wanted it, why didn't you
just get it individually? (as everything was 50% off over the holidays.)
I mean, if you can understand how to use all the vast functionality of Melda plugins,
this would be trivial. Just take the best purchase path whenever it arrives.

sirmonkey wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:53 am
mladi wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:18 pm ... Why i should pay $108 for one additional plugin (as upgrade) when buying the whole bundle with nine plugins is nearly the same price?....
Out of curiosity, which plugin was the additional one? If you wanted it, why didn't you
just get it individually? (as everything was 50% off over the holidays.)
I mean, if you can understand how to use all the vast functionality of Melda plugins,
this would be trivial. Just take the best purchase path whenever it arrives.
Sorry but you miss the point as the answer to your question is already in the post you quoted. Do you like to pay for one plugin nearly the same like for nine? Me neither hence the topic.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:17 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:06 pm Did you communicate with Melda first before you started running around in public with your skiddy knickers on your head?
I tried to report your insult but another member was faster. Thank you dude!
Are there any ways in which you’re not a complete hypocrite?

Still no offical statement from Melda. I can only hope the thread don"t get locked because of the troll posts.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Yes... and if I were the business owner, I wouldn't bother to deal with you.

However, had you approached the business directly with your problem.. you might just have had a positive response... in stead of creating this childish spoiled little boy thread...

Grow up.

You know, praise is always welcome publicly, criticism must have held private in here :tu: :oops: I wish they'd be so engaged in holding it private when it's about the waves upgrade plan, the plugin alliance license transfer or the ohmforce early access scam... But it's okay there :lol:

toonertik wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:13 pm Yes... and if I were the business owner, I wouldn't bother to deal with you.

However, had you approached the business directly with your problem.. you might just have had a positive response... in stead of creating this childish spoiled little boy thread...

Grow up.
I already explained why i brought this to public and anyway it's not only a problem that concern only me alone. Sayin that: I would have been glad if someone else had did that in the past. If you don't understand the unfair behaviour of the upgrade prices towards customers who bought Melda plugins from resellers then i can't help you of course.

RobinWood wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:17 pm You know, praise is always welcome publicly, criticism must have held private in here :tu: :oops: I wish they'd be so engaged in holding it private when it's about the waves upgrade plan, the plugin alliance license transfer or the ohmforce early access scam... But it's okay there :lol:
Yep, exactly. :tu:

BTW. Still waiting for some real arguments or what is wrong with this topic but there is nothing only the stupid accusation that i didn't contacted them before and made that public.

What goes around comes around, sunshine. One of these days, you're going to realise that if you don't throw your dolly out of the pram every time something goes against you, while slagging off anyone who dares criticise something you do like, isn't the best strategy.

Not taking account of plugins that were bought elsewhere is not a smart strategy for any vendor's upgrade policy. Most business comes from repeat customers: discouraging them from buying is bad business.

But someone who goes off the deep end with "this is b***sh**" when launching the thread and is surprised when the attention they receive is negative...is also not smart.

Gamma-UT wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:41 pm What goes around comes around, sunshine. One of these days, you're going to realise that if you don't throw your dolly out of the pram every time something goes against you, while slagging off anyone who dares criticise something you do like, isn't the best strategy.

Not taking account of plugins that were bought elsewhere is not a smart strategy for any vendor's upgrade policy. Most business comes from repeat customers: discouraging them from buying is bad business.

But someone who goes off the deep end with "this is b***sh**" when launching the thread and is surprised when the attention they receive is negative...is also not smart.
Thank you for the input!

I must admit the b****sh**** wasn't my best idea but then again i have to call it what it is.. .. to trivialize it makes no sense because it's b***sh** at it best ..but i said sorry in the beginning and tried to be polite as possible in the thread. :wink:

mladi wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:50 pm and tried to be polite as possible in the thread. :wink:
I'm sure that's the case.
mladi wrote: Maybe learn some facts before you go on the internet again.

Gamma-UT wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:54 pm
mladi wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:50 pm and tried to be polite as possible in the thread. :wink:
I'm sure that's the case.
mladi wrote: Maybe learn some facts before you go on the internet again.
You must have not much material against me when you only quote this answer without the context and that the other guy started it. I even took his own sentence and changed only a few words.

I can only think that it doesn't work out for you as you like when you had to quote the whole text so you just qouted this sentence from me.

It's okay if you think that this is the right way to deal with it. :clap:

for the record (What he said was plain wrong and even answered by other user) & please notice the last sentence to understand my cheeky answer above.

Held wrote: ↑10 Jan 2020 19:20
Are you expecting Melda to create a backchannel for every reseller that notifies them of purchases made there? That's pretty much impossible. Show my any other company that automatically applies discounts for products bought on other sites and I'll be impressed.

Your behavior is so bad, that if I were Melda, I wouldn't want you as a customer. Maybe learn some manners before you go on the internet again?
Last edited by mladi on Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Not really getting it, are you?

Gamma-UT wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:11 pm Not really getting it, are you?
Nothing new then. Fits! :clap:

Return to “MeldaProduction”