I don't understand the upgrade prices

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You didnt ask Melda!?
It seems to me that you would rather complain about a problem than solve it.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:29 pm You didnt ask Melda!?
It seems to me that you would rather complain about a problem than solve it.
I would like to see that "the problem" (which i believe Melda is aware of because it's created by themself) been solved not only for me but for all customers who are in the same situation. Not very egoistic i know but maybe that is the difference between you and me.

PS. This is the Melda subforum and i'm still waiting for an official reply from Melda which also could be useful for others.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Are you expecting Melda to create a backchannel for every reseller that notifies them of purchases made there? That's pretty much impossible. Show my any other company that automatically applies discounts for products bought on other sites and I'll be impressed.

Your behavior is so bad, that if I were Melda, I wouldn't want you as a customer. Maybe learn some manners before you go on the internet again?

Held wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 pm Are you expecting Melda to create a backchannel for every reseller that notifies them of purchases made there? That's pretty much impossible. Show my any other company that automatically applies discounts for products bought on other sites and I'll be impressed.

Your behavior is so bad, that if I were Melda, I wouldn't want you as a customer. Maybe learn some manners before you go on the internet again?
The plugins i bought from resellers are all registered in my Melda account. There was no advice as i bought from resellers that i will be treated like a 2nd class customer when i want to upgrade to a bundle. I can't see what is bad to call it what it is.

Maybe you learn first to check the facts before you chime in and write nonsense like "bla bla backchannel to notify Melda" etc. when this simply isn't the truth. All plugins are registered in my account. Other companies don't make a difference where you bought it like IKM, Audiority, Waves etc. Again you are wrong.

Maybe learn some facts before you go on the internet again.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Held wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 pmAre you expecting Melda to create a backchannel for every reseller that notifies them of purchases made there?
Sorry, this is bs. It's a simple API call, probably even the same that fastspring, shareit or whatever shop system they're working with for their own site calls when someone bought there. And there are even big bundled platforms like the one KVR uses and I also thought melda is part of (XCHANGE) which handles many resellers. We're not in the 18th century anymore where a postman delivered a letter :D These are automatic processes used in the www. Also if you've bought via a reseller, shouldn't you get a redeem code or so to use on the melda website to get official support and so on? So they already know who bought which products!?
Last edited by DPhil on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DPhil wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:35 pm
Held wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 pmAre you expecting Melda to create a backchannel for every reseller that notifies them of purchases made there?
Sorry, this is bs. It's a simple API call, probably even the same that fastspring, shareit or whatever shop system they're working with for their own site calls when someone bought there. And there are even big bundled platforms like the one KVR uses and I also thought melda is part of (XCHANGE) which handles many resellers. We're not in the 18th century anymore where a postman delivered a letter :D These are automatic processes used in the www. Also if you've bought via a reseller, shouldn't you get a redeem code or so to use on the melda website to get official support and so on? So they already know who bought which products!?
Thank you DPhil! My answer to his absurd arguments are already above your post.

Yeah though I'm not part of the melda community I can see the frustration. May be a bug, may be on purpose, don't know how many users before may have fallen for that.

DPhil wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:39 pm Yeah though I'm not part of the melda community I can see the frustration. May be a bug, may be on purpose, don't know how many users before may have fallen for that.
That is the reason i created this topic. Hopefully Vojtech himself or another official can answer (not only for me but for all the customers who bought/still buy Melda plugins in good faith from resellers).

How can I delete a post?

Held wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:28 pm How can I delete a post?
There are good reasons why you can't simply delete a post on a public forum as you like but you can always edit the text like you obviously did with your last post.

I know I can edit my posts. Thanks for stating the obvious, Mr. Genius. I just realized that I was getting triggered by people being assholes again which ironically turns me into an asshole too, so I tried to end the conversation and since I didn't want to leave an empty post, I tried to delete it. But you seem to be intent on keeping the conversation going and this thread is already trash, so here we go <3

Since you're so smart, I'm sure you can tell me where I can find the edit history of posts. Otherwise, there isn't really a difference between deleting an editing.

Held wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:10 pm I know I can edit my posts. Thanks for stating the obvious, Mr. Genius. I just realized that I was getting triggered by people being assholes again which ironically turns me into an asshole too, so I tried to end the conversation and since I didn't want to leave an empty post, I tried to delete it. But you seem to be intent on keeping the conversation going and this thread is already trash, so here we go <3

Since you're so smart, I'm sure you can tell me where I can find the edit history of posts. Otherwise, there isn't really a difference between deleting an editing.
So you admit that you troll? I mean asking a question and then moaning that someone answer it with good intent? That's fair and correct behaviour for you? Imo you are the only one who derailed my thread with wrong facts and you are the only one who do personal attack. Anyway, i don't care much but because of the heavy insults in your last post i reported you. Must be a new record wirh 11 posts you are now straight on my foe list.

Did you communicate with Melda first before you started running around in public with your skiddy knickers on your head?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:06 pm Did you communicate with Melda first before you started running around in public with your skiddy knickers on your head?
I tried to report your insult but another member was faster. Thank you dude!

mladi wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:17 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:06 pm Did you communicate with Melda first before you started running around in public with your skiddy knickers on your head?
I tried to report your insult but another member was faster. Thank you dude!
No, thank you :hug:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “MeldaProduction”