I don't understand the upgrade prices

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really don't get it.

MMasteringFXBundle with 23 plugins = 325€ (50% sale)
my upgrade price for getting 8 additional plugins = 288€ :o :o :o :o

MEssentialsFXBundle with 9 plugins included = 125 (50%sale)
my upgrade price for getting 1 additonal plugin (Yes, one) = 108€ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

This are only two examples, it is all the same with every other bundle.

Happy X-Mas to everyone! :)
Last edited by mladi on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Did your upgrade price change at all during the Christmas sale or are upgrades simply not affected by discounts? If not, it might be cheaper to buy the 50% reduced package (without upgrading) and to sell the licenses you already have.
But right, sounds a little unnecessarily complicated...
Happy X-mas, to all, too!

Well, i got the mail where they announce: "Effects, Bundles (50% off on bundles = 85% off for included plugins!), Instruments and upgrades, all is is discounted by 50%."

Then i visited my account.. :o
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:00 am I really don't get it.

MMasteringFXBundle with 23 plugins = 325€ (50% sale)
my upgrade price for getting 8 additional plugins = 288€ :o :o :o :o

MEssentialsFXBundle with 9 plugins included = 125 (50%sale)
my upgrade price for getting 1 additonal plugin (Yes, one) = 108€ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

This are only two examples, it is all the same with every other bundle.

Happy X-Mas to everyone! :)
After having purchased a handful of products on sale, and having been on subscription for around a year, I was able to purchase MComplete for 50% less than I would have had to.

So not only did I get full credit for every dollar I spent with them in the past, I got that credit applied to the 50%-off purchase price for MComplete. This allowed me to purchase it for around $350. An amazing deal.

Fine that you are obviously more then happy but this has nothing to do with my original post. Again: Why i should pay $108 for one additional plugin (as upgrade) when buying the whole bundle with nine plugins is nearly the same price? So you find that also "an amazing deal"? Yes?

Dear, look like you bought plugins not at official store!
How the upgrade prices are computed: meldaproduction.com(official store) subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. meldaproduction.com cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so meldaproduction.com assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from meldaproduction.com directly if you plan to upgrade. Minimum upgrade price is € 10.
:band2:

Xiuying wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:19 pm Dear, look like you bought plugins not at official store!
How the upgrade prices are computed: meldaproduction.com(official store) subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. meldaproduction.com cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so meldaproduction.com assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from meldaproduction.com directly if you plan to upgrade. Minimum upgrade price is € 10.
Thank you for explaining.

Because of this very friendly customer policy we have the following:

The MEssentialsFXBundle is regulary 249€ now on sale for 125€.

I already bought 8 of the 9 plugins of that bundle and my upgrade (which means i would get only one additional plugin MAutoDynamicEq) is offered for the bargain price of 108€.

No thanx, i think you can understand that. :wink:

Anyway. I can buy MAutoDynamicEq alone for 50€ which lead me to the question: Does i got the bundle when i have all the plugins of a certain plugins bundle purchased as single buys?? Or have we the bizarre situation that i have all plugins of a certain bundle but not the bundle? Again this would be very customer unfriendly imo.

Thank you!

I also first bought from a reseller, but the upgrade policy is simple and visible on the main first page of your personal account, maybe ask them to make the font larger?
Later i bought lot of plugins separately, but 50%off, but now i understand how much would save if bought MComplete bundle.. :wink:
u not get the bundle if have all the plugins, cause bundle contain growing count of plugins
:band2:

Xiuying wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:45 pm I also first bought from a reseller, but the upgrade policy is simple and visible on the main first page of your personal account, maybe ask them to make the font larger?
Later i bought lot of plugins separately, but 50%off, but now i understand how much would save if bought MComplete bundle.. :wink:
u not get the bundle if have all the plugins, cause bundle contain growing count of plugins
No problem, thanx for trying to help out. It remains that my topic is valid: It can't be that i purchased 8 of 9 plugins of a certain bundle and Melda system tells me that i paid 24€ for that bundle purchases so far. 8 plugins for 24€ the mathematic behind is awesome. :lol:

There can be a problem with the web site. For me, when I started out getting some Melda plugins, all the prices after the initial purchase were very, very low. I thought, wow, that's a cool way to welcome a new customer ! Turned out that the web site had a bug and enabled me to buy, without doing anything special, some plugins at more than 50% off, as if I always had 'eternal' 100 points or such.

No, the site works fine but it's the consumer unfriendly upgrade plan which not work properly imo: Again, It can't be that i purchased 8 of 9 plugins of a certain bundle and Melda system tells me that i paid 24€ for that bundle purchases so far. Hell! 8 plugins for 24€ the mathematic behind is awesome. Didn't know they were such bargains as i remember other prices! :lol:

So we have two class of customers in Melda Universe: 1st class is when you buy from Melda directly, then all is fine but you are less then a 2nd class customer if you made the mistake to buy Melda plugins from any reseller. Since i find this behavior unfair towards customers like me there is not much to praise left here i'm afraid.

Do you mean that you spent $24 on one of the bundle plug-ins directly on the MeldaProduction web site and bought the others from resellers?

What happened when you queried this directly with MeldaProduction?

Maybe the upgrade calculation does not deal correctly with your particular combo of purchases? You are referring to MEssentialFX bundle, I think.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yes i referring to MEssentialFX bundle but you can take any other bundle upgrade "offer" as well.

Get 1 new plugin. Price € 232.

The headline is purest cynicism: "Some of your licences can be upgraded to bundles or more advanced plugins with a special price!"

aha.. i see.. :dog: :dog: :dog:

As said less then 2nd class customer because i bought from reseller. Thank you Melda for making me feel like i bought illegal plugins. Plain stupid and unfair.:clap:

Same question: What happened when you queried this directly with MeldaProduction?

Also, how do you find out what the Upgrade price is? I cannot see anything on the web site pages.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 pm Same question: What happened when you queried this directly with MeldaProduction?

Also, how do you find out what the Upgrade price is? I cannot see anything on the web site pages.
I can see the upgrade prices in my account.

I didn't queried this directly with Melda, this is not the point of this topic.

Return to “MeldaProduction”