With MSF and this new program, we don't need vocalists for Vocals anymore...

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Amazing. And frightening. Warning: People can be very ruthless and cruel when given the power to fool others.

Truly amazing indeed :hihi:
Thankfully we will always need vocalists... At least to remember how is to be a real human and experience true beautifullness :tu:

If human senses evolved to experience amazingly refined qualities and nuances of reality why do we need to substitute such gift with artificial interpretations of it?
Can machines be just tools to help achieve beatifull art? "Or is the carpenter becoming himself the hammer?"

yeah, a friend who studies cognitive science also gave me the link to this video. Quite interesing. Through this YouTube channel I found this site: https://www.resemble.ai/ ... some days ago I tested it and made my own voice to a TTS there. Unfortunately I could only do three exampels, but there indeed sounded like me. Quite creepy, haha! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Ups, I'm not talking in public anywhere ever! :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”