MTurboDelay Issues

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All, I notice weird behavior of MTurboDelay, if I try to control the number of repeats (taps). With several MultiTap models, if I reduce the number of taps to only one or two and feedback set to 0, MTurboDelay produces more (and also weird in timing) than the intended number of delays. I have a lot more issues with this plugin. Is it still beta? I use the vst3 version, windows 8.1 in Cubase (8.5 and 10.0.50).

Hey, I can help you with this :)
So please can you email me directly at jmg8@live.co.uk

Let me know which devices specifically and which problems for each.
Try to create examples where possible, hold CTRL and click copy, this will generate a settings file for me to test. Please attach these to the email.

Cheers :)
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I just looked at the multitaps and I found the same problem with the feedback!
I will look into this.
As for the wired timing, I guess this is for device "Tap My Pitch Up"? This is because it is a spectral delay, so the timing is slightly off, but hardly noticeable in many cases. The advantage is you get all the spectral goodies like pitch formant etc.

Thank you for your quick response. With weird timing I meant 16th rolls with uncontrolled eg random breaks instead of 1/4 delays for example. I will email you.

Up to now I sent you 20+ emails for the "Delays" only. In every delay type or module there is a least one handle or knob not working. How can this be? MTurboDelay is out now since one year. Am I the only one, who tries to work with this plugin?

Hey. All those emails went into my spam folder, so actually didnt think you had sent any yet. I can see them now, so I will take a look. It may be that an update has broken some things. Not sure yet, I will update you soon. Cheers

I replied to all the emails. Thanks for taking the time to provide me with all the info.
It seems as though nearly all the problems are controls that have stopped working for you, almost certainly due to a bug in an update. It works perfectly for me and probably most others, which will answer your question "Am I the only one, who tries to work with this plugin?"
We will get the problem fixed ASAP, thanks :)

Thank you for your replies. I could narrow the problem with handles and knobs down to Cubase 10.0.50. They are working fine in Reaper 5.985 and Cubase 8.5. Sorry for suspecting MeldaProduction.
:dog:

Return to “MeldaProduction”