Mautodynamiceq external spectrum visualization for collision detection

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

it still would be nice if we could see the external spectrum visualization from any other Mautodynamiceq instance in another Mautodynamiceq instance. For a fast collision detection this is unbeatable too me.
And if we could switch also between different Mautodynamiceq instances from one gui, this would be the killer workflow.
Another possibility would be, if we could copy a frequency of MMultianalyzer and paste this information inside Mautodynamiceq to create a node at this frequency.

I know you´re a Cubase user. They integrate this feature into Cubase 10.5:

https://youtu.be/gDFG-DxpwVU

But to have this feature with a powerful equalizer like Mautodynamiceq would be nice.

Thanks and greets
Marek

Hi Marek,

I'm afraid that's not planned really. I'm saving my time for more urgent stuff, such as the mixing revolution, in which this will all be solved anyways...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Great, can’t wait for the next year starting a revolution!?

I support this feature request. It is a technology that you already have (in MMultiAnalyzer). So I guess, it should not be too difficult to implement - and it would definitely be a selling point for many. If you fear MMultiAnalyzer sales could be hurt: just make this feature only work if the user also possesses a MMultiAnalyzer license.

Svama wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:07 pm I know you´re a Cubase user. They integrate this feature into Cubase 10.5:
Sorry for offtopic, but isn't Vojtech a Reaper user? I recently switched and want to at least live the illusion that he IS using the same DAW like me now! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Svama wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:07 pm I know you´re a Cubase user. They integrate this feature into Cubase 10.5:
Sorry for offtopic, but isn't Vojtech a Reaper user? I recently switched and want to at least live the illusion that he IS using the same DAW like me now! :D
Hehe, yes. He recently moved to Reaper from Cubase.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

The most flexible combination.
That’s really funny, I’ve thought Vojtech is a Cubase fanboy for life.

Me too, but recent updates to Cubase have made it bad. But then us devs tend to use many DAWs at once for testing, so he kind of uses all of them!
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

¡Viva la Revolución!

Return to “MeldaProduction”