Holy Web Design, Batman

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mibby wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 pm
sirmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am On the new website, some of the plugins have a promo "photo" that have the plugins looking
like hardware units. Now, I know that we're not supposed to get wrapped up in stuff like that,
but those pics look super cool. Now I wish that they were a GUI style!
Also see: www.meldaproduction.com/MAutoAlign , www.meldaproduction.com/MMorph (and others)
It looks like the same webdesigner from the UnitedPlugins site.

www.UnitedPlugins.com
It's an 'emulation'.

mibby wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 pm It looks like the same webdesigner from the UnitedPlugins site.
www.UnitedPlugins.com
Indeed. In fact, I immediately was compelled to click on this:
Fire Cobra.JPG
That leads to this page http://unitedplugins.com/FireCobra/ (scroll to bottom for the Melda plugs)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dang. Now I want all of my Melda plugins to be actual hardware units.
Hey Vojtek, do you think you could swing that? That would be awesome!
But if not, I would gladly settle for GUI's like the one that this web designer has made.

sirmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:54 pm
mibby wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 pm It looks like the same webdesigner from the UnitedPlugins site.
www.UnitedPlugins.com
Indeed. In fact, I immediately was compelled to click on this:Fire Cobra.JPG
That leads to this page http://unitedplugins.com/FireCobra/ (scroll to bottom for the Melda plugs)
This is on the Melda website? Please show me where, I can not see it.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I was simply referring to the colors and style of the new website and the GUI -> Hardware style pics. It immediately made me think of the UnitedPlugins website, which is pretty slick IMHO. But I don't see sirmonkey's link either...

PS. Off topic . re:UnitedPlugins - the way the demo works on the Royal Compressor is still one the most innovative and clever ways to work a demo, then transform into a FREE saturation plugin I have seen. Besides just being such a cool idea, it leaves the user with an easy "upgrade" option to the full compressor plugin because it's always right there. Kudos to whomever thought that one up. It's really a brilliant idea all around. :clap:

jmg8 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:19 am This is on the Melda website? Please show me where, I can not see it.
The Cobra plugin is on the United Plugins page. What I was showing was that the
web designer stylized a plugin by another company in the same way that some are done
on the Melda website. Here's a page where Melda plugins appear (stylized illustrations) along
with Cobra: http://unitedplugins.com/plugins

OK, thanks. It seemed like you said it was on the Melds site, but I must have read it wrong.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Very nice !

Just popping in to say once again how nice the new website is! From the Bundle Upgrade options (SUPER user friendly!) to the Audio Examples - I was just listening to the Audio Examples for MTurboReverb, and the Wet/Dry buttons on the player is really slick. All the information and tutorials is easy to find. Really really nice job guys! Easily one of the best and most streamlined audio websites out there IMHO. Cheers!

Personally, I prefer the screenshots of the plugins to the 3D modeled pictures. I DO however like the 3D model pics over on the United site - it works well for those plugins. Maybe that's a good way to differentiate the two sites? Anyway, really impressive guys! :clap:

mibby wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 pm It looks like the same webdesigner from the UnitedPlugins site. www.UnitedPlugins.com
Maybe there's a more general business case in making web frameworks for plugin makers. Look at web sites used by a certain number of bicycle shops: they're using the same web framework, built specially for bike shops. Got plugins to sell ? We have the web site for you ! :)

mevla wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:21 pm ... they're using the same web framework, built specially for bike shops. Got plugins to sell ? We have the web site for you ! :)
...Maybe a good side business for Melda and the United guys if it's their design? ;)

BTW, I'm with sirmonkey - if you could get the UI on the plugins to look like those 3D models... :hihi:

Return to “MeldaProduction”