Holy Web Design, Batman

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The new site looks amazing. Dark mode ftw

Wow ... thanks for the hint, I did not noticed it before. The new site looks incredible cool! Well done!
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Maybe the webdesigner should take a look at the plugin UIs? :D

KenjiDeVries wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm Maybe the webdesigner should take a look at the plugin UIs? :D
I don´t know... but I guess that Wordpress (+ PageBuilder) doesn´t allow to export a VST UI. :clown:

Really nice website, I agree. :tu:
Last edited by operator on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Everyone knows more than I do...

Give it some time and you´ll learn to appreciate the GUI... As a Desginer I thought the same at first, but as an Engineer I learned to love them over time and wouldn´t want them to change anymore.

The Melda GUIs are [wait for it] ...... perfect as they are. :love:
Everyone knows more than I do...

Website looks great- the theme is bolder, sleeker, and has a more compelling feel to it. Nice job!

Now just to be a twerp, let me point out that on the page for the Mastering Bundle, it says:
"Our MMasteringFXBundle does not contain simulations of vintage analogue devices or mere clones."
However, the included MTurboComp is decribed as:
"The ultimate (not-only) compressor simulating most of the vintage analog compressors."

Gotcha Melda! There you go again...tricking us by including even more stuff than you claim! :hyper:
(O.K. - It's does say "not mere clones" - True dat!)

The new website looks good

KenjiDeVries wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm Maybe the webdesigner should take a look at the plugin UIs? :D
I found this funny but was afraid to laugh. Honestly, I don't even notice the GUIs now.

Looks great! Same excellent content with a newer look. :tu:

On the new website, some of the plugins have a promo "photo" that have the plugins looking
like hardware units. Now, I know that we're not supposed to get wrapped up in stuff like that,
but those pics look super cool. Now I wish that they were a GUI style!
Also see: www.meldaproduction.com/MAutoAlign , www.meldaproduction.com/MMorph (and others)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Don't get what the "unique" that pops up as label or in the categories means. Especially on plugins like autoalign, drumleveler, autovolume, compare and what not else that is only a copy... But the website looks okay. Though I thought the last one already was a pretty recent relaunch.

Much better than the previous one, congratulations. From a marketing/sales/info organization point of view here are some suggestions (mainly about color usage):
1. With a bit of work the main landing page could be improved a lot. At the moment it's pretty much completely black/dark grey without any pics, I wouldn't call this to be the most inviting landing page imaginable :). This is the least vibrant page of the whole website which is a problem.
2. On the landing page your main text is: "MeldaProduction - Audio plugins that will reflect your personality". Below that: "Unique tools" - red; "Effects" - green etc. These colored lines underneath these menus should carry some meaning, they shouldn't be just some random colored lines. This color coding should be carried over to the whole menu system. So (for the sake of this example sticking with your recent colors) any web area that fits into the category of the "Unique tools" should have the color red; any web area that fits into the category of the "Effects" should have the color green... to confirm subconsciously (without the need to read anything): you're on the right area of our website.
3. Because
a. your logo is based on red and white (I guess you don't want to change that)
b. and it's present on every single page of your website
you have to pick all your other colors for your website in a way that they work with (they should sort of complement) red and white.
Your chosen background grey is a bit too dark for my taste but it's OK + you have picked a very strong blue. I would work a bit more on these "main" color choices + I would also work on the "secondary colors" on your page, for example your chosen greens are not great. (Also it doesn't make any sense that your "Effect"s and your "Cart" is the same green on the main landing page. You have to decide which color carries the most "weight" the same way as you already "rank ordered" your letter/typo sizing. + The "currency" green with the "Cart" green immediately next to each other...let's say it politely that they really do not work together :shock: .
4. Your bundles are also sort of color coded, so if I were you, this would be also the time to sort out the color coding of the bundles as well, give those color codes some function on the website. (I'm not convinced that the shading in the "bundle logos" carry any function whatsoever. + In general, it seems to me that as far as design and aesthetics you prefer minimalism/functionality/industrialism, but than you're not consistent enough to stick with that design mindset.)

Anyway, I hope some of this will start some creative/fruitful conversations between you and your web designer. Best + thanks for your great plugins :hug:

Damn, even his site gets feature requests :hyper:

sirmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am On the new website, some of the plugins have a promo "photo" that have the plugins looking
like hardware units. Now, I know that we're not supposed to get wrapped up in stuff like that,
but those pics look super cool. Now I wish that they were a GUI style!
Also see: www.meldaproduction.com/MAutoAlign , www.meldaproduction.com/MMorph (and others)
It looks like the same webdesigner from the UnitedPlugins site.

www.UnitedPlugins.com

Hexspa wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:56 am Damn, even his site gets feature requests :hyper:
:hihi: hehe
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Return to “MeldaProduction”