AutoPitch tune settings for various rap artists?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The tutorials on how to use MAutoPitch don't really help on how to use the program. I'm wondering, how could I make my autotune sound like various rap artists like tpain or Travis Scott I'd appreciate any general answer as well as detailed. Thanks.

Personally, I don't get a lot of use from MAutoPitch. I think you need Antares Auto Tune.

paperwaterball wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:32 am The tutorials on how to use MAutoPitch don't really help on how to use the program. I'm wondering, how could I make my autotune sound like various rap artists like tpain or Travis Scott I'd appreciate any general answer as well as detailed. Thanks.
I´m not sure, never worked with a rapper together.. But i guess this preset could bring you closer to your goal... copy it and then paste it into MAutoPitch. EDIT: Maybe the Dry/Wet needs to be 100% on Wet.

I´m not a big fan of AutoTune Rap... because to do it "right" you MUST trigger the AutoTune heavily, therfore the most important part is to sing/rap in a wrong key/notes! :tu:

Probably the only reason you couldn´t get it right, is because you can sing in key. :hug: :clown:

Code: Select all

$eNplUMtugzAQvOcrrOXaBpNAQiVD1OZxKmokouZMYROsOja1lyrp11eAiFR1D3uYmZ1ZjVhdL4p9o3XS6ASCKQeGujSV1OcEWjo9xrBKJyJ7bsnsJZW1QyKpz455CQTAvI44tBo32FD9F8obxCoBPl1GwLwNEpZk7NooVTSuYzrxxt6OSF30YjnjnAeLp16+M-ZSaMpreaK7R1Zcdxa-WtTlLYH5lA8TRGEMbG00WaMUWrfVxYfqs4FtK0nG5vIHEwh4ED+EYQgsK66vu7cXZcrPgZrPgGVIaN39wZzQounfzMtCDfc86BcfwcOt6Qhg72OJcTSPeAipGOxmqTjKiuosFblpbYlsb-EkFaHtS+bgp8IfJf54NBH+v9JdOvkFrVmG1A==
Everyone knows more than I do...

Return to “MeldaProduction”