MLoudnessAnalyzer batch autogain features

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MLoudnessAnalyzer is very useful! Can we have these features in the future?
1) the possibility to display only the gain adjustment information for a file or files without actually processing them
2) the possibility to display the gain info and then processing the files, having the option to select the saving folder, keeping the original files intact
3) the possibility to create a text file (.txt) with the gain adjustment information for each audio file

Thank you :)

:tu:
All good suggestions!

Thanks for the feedback. No promises, but we'll see.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:42 am Thanks for the feedback. No promises, but we'll see.
Thank you for listening to us!! It's just incredible how fast you implement new features based on user feedback! Top :hyper:

May i take a chance to drop a little humble request?
Please don't take me as a picky guy, but would it be possible to create a prompt dialog box to let us save the processed files in a different folder so they don't get overwritten?
Absolutely grateful! :pray:

Hehe thanks :D.
Should work!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I totally missed this in the release notes - that is awesome!! You are literally the only developer I know of who still maintains and improves ALL of his plugs, not just the new releases. Truly appreciative of all of your amazing work. Thank you Vojtech! :clap:

:love:
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:49 pm Hehe thanks :D.
Should work!
Hi! A HUGE thank you for this update 14.02
Happy New Year full of great success!! You damn deserve it!

Agreed, the new features are very useful. I was able to take the outputted text file, delimit it into a sheet (e.g. google sheets, excel, etc) and therefore use it to sort the data in various ways. This is going to be very helpful for people working with large amounts of files (e.g. game VO).

Return to “MeldaProduction”