MeldaProduction are NOT going to stop supporting OSX platform.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

btw is the Apple T2 security chip bug with external audio card on 2018 models fixed ?

It is.

Melda is a very very greedy company. I think it is in their interest to support OSX so that they can sell more and more also to Apple customers. I hate their constant sales it reveals how greedy they are. I also think their GUI are really shitty. You complain Apple and say they are shit. So don't come and complain my opinion.

Nena2 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm Melda is a very very greedy company. I think it is in their interest to support OSX so that they can sell more and more also to Apple customers. I hate their constant sales it reveals how greedy they are. I also think their GUI are really shitty. You complain Apple and say they are shit. So don't come and complain my opinion.
Oh look, a totally new opinion everybody had to read, finally . . .

... greedy company ... with lifetime updates and in my opinion way too low prices, haha. :D This thread evolves to a total joke-thread. :tu:
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Nena2 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm Melda is a very very greedy company. I think it is in their interest to support OSX so that they can sell more and more also to Apple customers. I hate their constant sales it reveals how greedy they are. I also think their GUI are really shitty. You complain Apple and say they are shit. So don't come and complain my opinion.
This comment is not very smart from you, you are one of those persons that talks without understanding, or think, or know anything about what they are saying.

Melda is so greedy... that he offers lifetime free updates and one of the flagship products, MXXX, that you can have for half price during melda sales, having all the important features for mixing and mastering (please please compare that to Ozone frequent releases and paying updates; guess what? melda don't ask any of that, you will even have future modules added. Also keep in mind that Ozone is a bigger company.)

Melda is so greedy... that offered MSoundFactory for €99 introductory price, containing almost all if not all melda effects and modules, guess what again? future modules also will be added for free, effects and perhaps more generators even.

So yeah How greedy from melda all of that...

...Nena2 is so "trolly"...and I'm out of popcorn...(sigh).../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Melda are no samaritan. They don't "Lower" price to be nice. Their lifetime upgrade is a lifetime trap into their loophole a life time loyal customer buying more and more. Rule #1 for fooling people is that you must earn their trust. You get mail from somebody you think you can trust and you click attachment file. You feel Melda is sweet and nice and you happily open your purse for them and grab special offer "lowered" price something. Then Melda laughing all the way to the bank. Look at Melda constant sales. You believe it is because they are so Christian ? Poor boy.
You don't understand this you are very young and therefore naive.

Nina

I do not even know how to reply to this post, haha. :D ... such illogical nonsens can only be trolling ...
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

...:lol:...nenaninanana...hahahahaha...nimacomepoop...silly boy...(sigh).../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Nena,
Out of curiosity, what is your opinion about Apple?
I wonder what score you would give them on this scale:
100= Total & absolute pure, saintly generosity
80= still pretty generous, but not perfect
60= Not super generous. Somewhat selfish, but with some positive points
40= Pretty crummy. Has redeeming points, but not a ton
20= Very crummy. Very greedy. Lying, cheating...very little value at all
0= Worse than a pimp or a narcotics dealer.

So, what score would you give Apple?

To be fair I too think that constant sales devalue the products. Neither waves nor melda plugins are worth anything more than a third of their discount price (yes because even then they make enough profit, basic economics). There's a reason why plugin companies with good products (like fabfilter or u-he) hardly go on sale - they know the value of their products and they know people are willing to pay for it.

And I too think that something like lifetime free updates is non-sense or just a marketing phrase (what lifetime? the products lifetime, the devs or the customers? or the OS from which we probably don't get updates anymore like 32bit plugins for mac?).

Btw I'd give apple something between 20 & 40 :wink: There are things like their super sharp and true color monitors which is good. But their business policies like the deprecation, price, reinventing, ... are just crap.

DocSnyder wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 pm To be fair I too think that constant sales devalue the products. Neither waves nor melda plugins are worth anything more than a third of their discount price (yes because even then they make enough profit, basic economics). There's a reason why plugin companies with good products (like fabfilter or u-he) hardly go on sale - they know the value of their products and they know people are willing to pay for it.
Allow me to say something you need to know that is very obvious:

1. Fabfilter goes with those prices fo many reasons and I can guarantee you is not because is any better than other companies, is not better than melda plug-ins neither; is actually because people loves "visual" and mainstream/trending products, their favorite idols or celebrity is using it? they want to use it too. also look for fabfilter plugins in YouTube and [this might sound funny :hihi:] you will have some tutorials with Dan worral, I mean, how not...

2. I don't know exactly why Urs doesn't make sales neither, but again (yes his synths sounds good) price of things never means something is better, more capable, more versatile than other, period.

Apple releases the "Apple stand" for $1,000
https://youtu.be/YuW4Suo4OVg

That doesn't make the apple stand better than the stands in the market, it just demonstrate that a company can ask ridiculous prices always counting with blind userbase (not all) willing to drop the Cash $€£ for any of the corporation's releases, because it looks "cool" and has the apple logo on it.

People need to wake up already.

JunSev wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 am1. Fabfilter goes with those prices fo many reasons and I can guarantee you is not because is any better than other companies, is not better than melda plug-ins neither; is actually because people loves "visual" and mainstream/trending products
It's unfortunately that we hear that so often from Melda customers because that pretty much reflects the ignorance. In many threads users cleared up it's the workflow, the UX, the sound, the usefulness of parameters and their amount which keeps them using e.g. fabfilter plugins and not meldas. In this thread alone there were very valid points made about that. And yes in those terms I'd definitely say they're better than melda. If you buy products because person xy has it or because it's trending then I wouldn't see that as a positive thing :D I get there's a very vocal minority that loves melda and tries to protect it and that's just fair. Every company deserves that. Anyways not going to start a discussion about visuals now. Just wrote my 2cents about the self-caused devaluation of products and the low price as sales argument.

DocSnyder wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 am
JunSev wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 am1. Fabfilter goes with those prices fo many reasons and I can guarantee you is not because is any better than other companies, is not better than melda plug-ins neither; is actually because people loves "visual" and mainstream/trending products
It's unfortunately that we hear that so often from Melda customers because that pretty much reflects the ignorance. In many threads users cleared up it's the workflow, the UX, the sound, the usefulness of parameters and their amount which keeps them using e.g. fabfilter plugins and not meldas. In this thread alone there were very valid points made about that. And yes in those terms I'd definitely say they're better than melda. If you buy products because person xy has it or because it's trending then I wouldn't see that as a positive thing :D I get there's a very vocal minority that loves melda and tries to protect it and that's just fair. Every company deserves that. Anyways not going to start a discussion about visuals now. Just wrote my 2cents about the self-caused devaluation of products and the low price as sales argument.
Melda users are not necessarily minority, sometimes I have to speak and I have to say something because some person have dedicated themselves trying to discredit some developers and some independent companies unfairly and that's not ok. I have seen you before talking nonsense about any melda's releases, you see? that's why I need to say something.

So I don't know if maybe melda said something to you that you're now offended and need to say something negative always or what, but you're very wrong.

Oh jeez that again. Didn't you already get muted in threads for exact that behavior? Constantly accusing people of things because of their opinion? I could say too all your positive things and opinions are there because you probably get paid for it and someone needs to speak up against that :D Anyways I'll happily say it again, not only I brought up points in a valid and fair fashion. But at least you tried buddy.

Return to “MeldaProduction”