MeldaProduction are NOT going to stop supporting OSX platform.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JunSev wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:43 am I don't know...I'm starting to think that apple users (not all) judge everything by the eyes, that's why many of them are always willing to drop the Cash $€£ from apple overpriced and often low quality releases, macs, iphones... like: It looks really cool so... I will buy it... even when there are better options and more affordability, but no, many of them don't even like to learn or know about the product they are getting, because of the looks they will drop the Cash $€£... This is absurd.
It's funny how you demonstrate the worst qualities of those you profess to hate. The word is "projection".

Stratology is providing criticism that Vojtech may or may not take into account. But here you are circling the wagons, trying to make sure that no criticism can be levelled at your hero.

I agree with elxsound that it's probably a case of users picking what they like and that if you have a different set of likes, you'll buy something else. The Melda plugins are powerful but a bit clunky from the UI perspective. I think that's a reasonable tradeoff. But the moment, someone else tries to make a point that says "these could be better", you're off with the same old stuck-record complaints that basically say "no-one is allowed to not be like me".

Gamma-UT wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:43 am
JunSev wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:43 am I don't know...I'm starting to think that apple users (not all) judge everything by the eyes, that's why many of them are always willing to drop the Cash $€£ from apple overpriced and often low quality releases, macs, iphones... like: It looks really cool so... I will buy it... even when there are better options and more affordability, but no, many of them don't even like to learn or know about the product they are getting, because of the looks they will drop the Cash $€£... This is absurd.
It's funny how you demonstrate the worst qualities of those you profess to hate. The word is "projection".

Stratology is providing criticism that Vojtech may or may not take into account. But here you are circling the wagons, trying to make sure that no criticism can be levelled at your hero.

I agree with elxsound that it's probably a case of users picking what they like and that if you have a different set of likes, you'll buy something else. The Melda plugins are powerful but a bit clunky from the UI perspective. I think that's a reasonable tradeoff. But the moment, someone else tries to make a point that says "these could be better", you're off with the same old stuck-record complaints that basically say "no-one is allowed to not be like me".
I believe in freedom of expression Gamma-UT, he can say everything he wants, but he also have an absurd behavior trying to justify Any of the apple's politics; and since he doesn't like the expression of Melda and others developers about the bad moves of apple, now he is trying to say something about Melda's plug-ins, is absurd.

Also I don't necessarily want people to think like me but there should be awareness about things.

With all respect.

That's a big claim. It seems more likely you are using your own prejudices to determine intent.

I said "(not all)" respectfully, not all are like that, but there is a lot of them like that; Is not a prejudice when something has been demonstrated already.

With all respect.

You accused another forum user of bad faith. You can't bat that away with some "not all" claim.

What do you want Gamma-UT?

Why should I want anything? I'm just pointing a few things out.

Ok that's interesting, I was pointing a few things out too, we like to point things out.

Why not stick with the specific examples I provided?

Are you arguing that having, literally, 64 upsampling options, is meaningful when you're a sound engineer mixing a record? That you can determine the difference between 11x upsampling, 11x upsampling (with the high quality button highlighted) and 12x upsampling, without reading the manual? How is this meaningful for the mix process?

I'm not arguing against having choices and complexity where it makes sense - every synth plug-in is complex - I'm arguing against indecisiveness, where being more decisive would not inhibit an advanced workflow, but speed it up.

When I talk about platform specific idiosyncrasies, my point is adhering to these makes sense. I did not argue that the idiosyncrasies of one platform are 'better'. The differences of window close buttons between platforms is not one of the things that are key in determining platform advantages for either platform.

I also don't see how consistency - not having buttons jump around randomly in a plugin window - can be a point of contention. Design consistency has nothing to do with which platform you prefer. And it's something that most plugin developers, regardless of platform, get right.

Some gas for the fire...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJjLwMUPJI

stratology wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 pm having (...) 64 upsampling options (...) would not (...) speed (...) up [the workflow]
On the other site it does not slow done mine, though. So I see no problem here, after all.

stratology wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 pm I also don't see how consistency - not having buttons jump around randomly in a plugin window - can be a point of contention.
Maybe I am not understanding something here, but regarding the "jumping buttons": it is due to the fact that the Melda plugins are just very complex and therefore offer an edit screen for some plugins. It is like switching to another version of this plugin, to me at least. I still get your point, but I also think that thinking of the edit-area of another version of this plugin, I find it totally legit that the GUI changes that much.

stratology wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 pm And it's something that most plugin developers, regardless of platform, get right.
Just a quick thought of mine: what about plugins, which try to look like real gear? Can't these be against OS-GUI-guidelines as well?

sirmonkey wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:05 pm Some gas for the fire...
Your posts are not only totally immature to me, but also plainly annoying. Seriously, please troll somewhere else. It just fills the thread unnecesserily. Thank you! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Yup. 16 pages of this stuff. Sorry for "trolling", and filling up all this space!
And never mind some of the decisions Apple actually made, as described in the video.
I must be as immature as the guys who insist on being super offended by a simple e-mail.

sirmonkey wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:05 pm Some gas for the fire...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJjLwMUPJI
Haha a good one :D after it another jumped at me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pD ... JI&index=2
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Voitech, now we know that you suffer from a " god complex"

Someone should kick you out of your own company and sue you for damaging the company

MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:32 pm
Haha a good one :D after it another jumped at me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pD ... JI&index=2
OK. Looks like this guy is not an Apple Authorised Service Provider. That means, he tries to repair Apple devices without training and certification on how to repair them.

I started watching the video. As someone who did MBP repairs for the Nvidia issue in the past, I still recall how the test works. And that there were unqualified idiots, like this guy, who did not read the instructions that came with the test, and wrongly assumed that a Mac needs to be able to fully boot to run the test.
:dog: :dog: :dog:

Stopped watching after that...

Return to “MeldaProduction”