I don't care...
24%
I don't even see the difference :)
3%

Total votes: 33

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the new version, too.

Redje wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:20 pm As a (happy) new Melda user, I would say the new one is better, but its subtle.

Completely offtopic, what I miss in the EQ is the ability the always show the bands.
Its collapsed by default but there doesn't seem to be an option to have it the other way around...
afaik, you can set up the plugin however you want, then in 'Settings', there's a button for setting everything as default including the preset, style, and visible panels such as the bands.

Settings (button top right)-Advanced Settings (Right-hand top panel)-Set Default Settings (button)

Hexspa wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:13 pm
Redje wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:20 pm As a (happy) new Melda user, I would say the new one is better, but its subtle.

Completely offtopic, what I miss in the EQ is the ability the always show the bands.
Its collapsed by default but there doesn't seem to be an option to have it the other way around...
afaik, you can set up the plugin however you want, then in 'Settings', there's a button for setting everything as default including the preset, style, and visible panels such as the bands.

Settings (button top right)-Advanced Settings (Right-hand top panel)-Set Default Settings (button)
Thought it was only for the theme.
I have a custom theme and used this option so all plugins look the same.

I will try this thanks.

Nice, it works!

Sweet.

Return to “MeldaProduction”