MTransformer: ridiculously…

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:44 pm
enCiphered wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm Otherwise this is just the usual aggressive advertisement and rhetoric from someone who barely makes real music and only lives in his strange sound design cosmos.
would you mind not thinking you're the arbiter of (a) what 'real music' is and (b) which sorts of audio creation somehow preclude expressing an opinion at KVR. cheers.
Meh, he probably was just pms and feeling his period coming poor guy.

enCiphered wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:52 pm I can’t believe it’s not mentioned more frequently in audio & music forums. When talking about spectral FFT tools, I keep hearing about other spectral tools like SpecOps, GRM Tools, Michael Norris’ spectral tools, etc, but very rarely see MTransformer mentioned. No idea why cause in my opinion it is on top, way way above all these and it pretty much crushes them all.
You should post some examples of what you are talking about, what you see and understand as extreme powerful, crushes everything etc.. Otherwise this is just the usual aggressive advertisement and rhetoric from someone who barely makes real music and only lives in his strange sound design cosmos.

Really easy enough and weird to devaluate top-notch software like GRM and Specs Ops for no obvious reason.
It's the melda forum and they've learned from his marketing strategies/behavior. Don't have too high expectations. You know, it's always better than everything else on the market and the others only do cheap stuff and bla :lol: :lol: :lol:

...love these highly technically threads...ehr?...what this about?.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

jmg8 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 pm
In the pitch transformation graph change the curve type to steps and play around with different values, it sort of acts like a pitch resolution.
Tried it, pretty cool trick for some quite unique pitch results & effects :P ...Especially when playing with the number of steps in the stair shape and also when trying different buffer size & spectral resolution. Below 10ms for the resolution is costly but it gives some impressive smooth velvet results.

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:52 pm ...Powerful!! :o

I’m totally blown away by the extreme power and the possibilities, artistically & creatively. I had it laying in my Melda plugin folder for a while, already knowing it was good but I just recently truly discovered it by digging deep into it for real this time. Shame on me!

For pure sound design, sonic exploration and sound creation, this thing is really, really nuts. Not sure how it would handle for stuff more ‘musical’ as some people often say cause it’s very easy to go extreme with it, but man for pure sound design and experimental tasks of all sorts, it’s a diamond tool. In fact, I can’t believe it’s not mentioned more frequently in audio & music forums. When talking about spectral FFT tools, I keep hearing about other spectral tools like SpecOps, GRM Tools, Michael Norris’ spectral tools, etc, but very rarely see MTransformer mentioned. No idea why cause in my opinion it is on top, way way above all these and it pretty much crushes them all.

So a thread for MTransformer here to show it some love!! And if you guys use it, how do you use it and for what purpose?
:love: :borg: :phones:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”