MDrummer newbie question how to use Generate/Merge on Quickstart menue for Drumkit and Rhythm

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

newbie question about how to use the Generate and Merge functions on the quickstart page for Drumkit and Rhythmn generation.

What I could not find on the fly (user guide, video tutorials) is info about how to use these buttons and where are the starting points for this randomn generation.

For the drumkit for example is it the actual chosen kit ? Or is it the whole library ?
Same for the merge, I would usually expect that you have to choose two or more kits and then it will merge theses but could not find a way to do this, so does it use the whole library ? Or randomnly choose some kits and merge them ?

Same for the rhythm generation, is the actually chosen rythm the starting point or the whole library ?

Thanks for any newbie advice, great extraordinary functions :-)

Have you clicked on the '?' top right of the DRUMSET panel and RHYTHMS panel? Gets you straight to the info rather than looking through the user guide. Or to get info about a specific control hover over it with mouse, press F1 key (or if F1 is captured by another application try Ctrl+F1 or Ctrl+H).

goldglob: yes, I have opened the "?" on the two panels but there is nothing about the background which sources are used and how/if you can influence them for the radomn generation/merge.

I have not tried mouse over if I remember right (I am at work now so cant try directly) but would wonder if there would be more then "generate a drum kit" "generate a rhythmn" behind it.

Return to “MeldaProduction”