Mdrummer programming

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I like to use the song tab and midi commands for programming my drums. Is there a way to play just the second half of a beat or less and not the whole one? Or do I need to use the midi notes for that, which would be time assuming.

Thanks

Just copy the pattern to a new loopbox and then erase that part that you don't want played. I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it would work.

Thanks for reply, but what if I want a specific part, eg the middle of a beat?!
Is there a way to trigger the Rhythm channels by midi?

There is a way to retrigger it, but you can't start and stop it in the middle of the bar. If you want to do something like the middle of the bar copy the orginal, paste it to a new loopbox and then cut out the middle part that you don't like. Play it back to make sure it sound like what you want and then trigger it instead of the original at the proper point in the song.

I´m doing it that way, but need more trigger notes, because of the different versions. So I need a second output rhythm channel for that. But how to switch between channel one and two and other channels by midi or another way!?!
Thanks

How many trigger notes do you need? I checked and you can make over 50 loopboxes. Don't use the notes, use the loopboxes.

Okay, I have to check the loopboxes. Until now I’m just using the keyboard trigger notes or do you mean these by loopboxes?

Inside the keyboard triggers are loops. You can make lots of different variations and they can be triggered using the velocity level of the midi trigger.

Return to “MeldaProduction”