File browser not working on mojave and activation issues

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edit: issue has been resolved after contacting the meldaproduction support
Last edited by xzsreemp on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

...I on mohave and so far no issues as you describe...and for me info@meldaprodcution.com does it every time.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
steve2KVR wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:55 pm ...I on mohave and so far no issues as you describe...and for me info@meldaprodcution.com (mailto:info@meldaprodcution.com) does it every time.../s~
That's good to know but makes the issue even weirder on my end. Especially because it works on my windows machine. Would you mind trying the offline challenge/response activation through the plugin file browser?

Another issue would be that symbols like @ can't be entered and have to be entered through the on-screen keyboard which lacks some important symbols like curly braces.

Mojave is sadly a start of problems... With the forthcoming OSX update every audio developer is now thinking about leaving OSX altogether... Apple just got out of hands (well not just, long time ago, but recently they became extremists). Since you already use Windows, I'd personally suggest staying with it, but OSX smells like a riot :D. Anything can happen a month from now, or a year, or perhaps a few... nobody knows with this company now.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

...one suggestion...after a new/update install, restart the computer, there have been issues reported concerning the plugin manager ever since "sierra"...(sigh).../s~

steve2KVR wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:47 pm ...one suggestion...after a new/update install, restart the computer, there have been issues reported concerning the plugin manager ever since "sierra"...(sigh).../s~
True, but I don't think it will help this time. It's mainly for Logic not knowing a plugin has changed.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

...aaahh...there is that "one" too.../s~

It should hopefully be fixed in the next update, but with Apple one never knows :( ...
Vojtech

...ain't it fun, guessing at a fix...faster poking a dead turtle with a sharp stick to make it run.../s~

Return to “MeldaProduction”