MDrummer : no undo in the rhythm editor ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Or is it that i just don't see it and missed it in the manual ?

So many times i accidentally erase notes i just input because i forgot to switch from pencil to select tool, and i have to start from scratch...

I must be missing something ... :-)

Anyone ?

I'm afraid not, such a thing is rather difficult to implement and there just isn't any dev time left. Hopefully one day...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I see, thank you !

Since there is a copy / paste function, could it be possible to implement at least a "one time back" undo ? Undo just the last move ...

I have the strange impression that anything 'new' in MDrummer is not easy to implement.

xuoham wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:40 pm I see, thank you !

Since there is a copy / paste function, could it be possible to implement at least a "one time back" undo ? Undo just the last move ...
We'll see, added to todo list. It definitely cannot work with the global undo, but perhaps something like this could really do the trick.

mevla: MDrummer is the first plugin, made long time ago, and while I keep adjusting it to "new standards", lots of stuff is just too difficult considering the dev time...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

That would be great, for mouse clumsy/hasty people like me.
^ ^

Done for the next update ;)
Vojtech

Great !

Cheers.

Yesss !! You are fantastic !!

Thank You !

Return to “MeldaProduction”