FR: Wish we could resize Processing Shape panel in compressors

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love the ability to have a custom, draw-able processing shape in several of Melda's compressors.
Melda Comp Proc Shape.JPG
Aside from attenuating the peaks, you can boost the quiet moments as well. I'm surprised that this
feature doesn't get more attention! But I wish that the graph could be popped out, and made larger.
You can zoom in vertically and horizontally, but that can be fiddly. Any chance that the graph could be made to be detached and resizable? That would make fine-tuning things so much easier and possibly even more effective!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

+1 for the floating pop out, would be very useful on a multi-screen rig.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

It gets plenty of attention from me! The fact that this display exists in MCompressor is the "killer" feature that keeps me using it, and I have pleaded with Vojtech to add it to MModernCompressor in the space where the Level Distribution graph is. Unfortunately MModernCompressor seems to be the unloved child in the Meldaproduction compressor family, although I like it for its detector options. The psycho-acoustic mode sounds real nice.

I also agree that being able to float that window like we are able to float the meters panel would be really convenient.

I'm afraid popup is out of question (at least until I get drunk and accidentally say yes :D ). Popups are VERY problematic and it quite doesn't make sense since you can enlarge the whole GUI.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

....mmmmmm...can I buy you some beers?.../s~

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

...well, ok then...how'bout being able to close the the panels on left instead?...no pop out but much more real-estate to work with along with the resizing...and more free beer of course... :D.../s~

B151.JPG
I'm sending the strong stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MeldaProduction”