MSF Appreciation

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The more I play with MSF, the more fascinating it becomes for creating and modifying sounds endlessly. As a composer who doesn’t usually play much with sound design, I really appreciate how approachable MSF is for doing this, yet how enormously flexible it is, compared to any other synth I have. And its inclusion in MXXX, which is how I use it, is overwhelmingly generous. With the matrix design and the incredible array of powerful effects, it’s just amazing! I think once a sampler is added, even a simple one that maps across a keyboard and offers some editing and looping of samples, MSF will outshine any other sound design product that’s out on the market. I really look forward to this achievement!

Ditto, on all points! And…

I really appreciate how approachable MXXX is…, yet how enormously flexible it is, compared to any other FX I have. And its inclusion in MSF, which is how I use it, is overwhelmingly generous.

Thank you folks! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Is MSF still beta version?

I believe so, yes.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yes, and it will be for quite some time probably :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It´s already a killer software :)

:love:
Vojtech

I congratulate Meldaproductions on the addition of the sampler to MSoundFactory! It is easy to use and quite flexible, and I’m having fun creating various drones and other sounds with it, enhanced by all the available sound effects. The ability to combine the sampler with the various synthesizer options plus all the deep sound effects in a multi-band setting makes MSF as powerful a sound-designing instrument as anything I’ve ever seen—and much more user-friendly! I know your fans will continue to push for more and more features, and it sounds like you have more in mind, but I want to pause and clap hands for what you’ve already created.

Where is the sampler module? I can only see a drum sampler

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you, Vojtech and all helpers, too.

I got myself MXXX now and i'm impressed like never before. MXXX and MSF is exactly what I always wanted. You just do everything right, what is missing with others is considered here, everything is logically structured, professional, it usually works as well. I don't like limitations, more is more. I need professional tools with endless possibilities and you manage to create highly complex things intuitively and with the easyview you give the possibility to have only the most important things in view. Some may be overwhelmed, but Melda is for customers who just want more, more flexibility, and they get it.
I'm enthusiastic about this cleverness. How well thought out everything is, the sensible uniformity, it suits my german brain :D.

Also simply unbelievable how fast some wishes can be implemented, as I can observe in this forum.

I bought some synthesizers this year and was never so satisfied. There is always something missing. Yes also now i'm still missing something, but i'm sure it's only a matter of time. And i've the feeling that i'd like to throw all other VST simply into the barrel, because i don't want to do without the Melda specialities.

Melda is for me the secret tip per se. It all looks cheap, comic- and photoshop themes, but the functions are highly professional. And something has obviously changed in the design now, but design is just the first meaningless impression of an audio product.

It will be my main tool soon and i will try to do everything with it. Now i even have the possibility to port the same FX-Chains to Reaper and FL-Studio. I can finally implement the things that have been in my head for so long, but have always been bordering somewhere.
I'm almost delighted and a little bit in love :love: . I can't say it any other way, good work! Really good work! Continue your philosophy and never stop.

Thank you so much! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

+1 (squared)

Thank you folks! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”