New Free Module Request

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I discovered the MRecorder freebie, I use it a *lot*. Sometimes even within a DAW session it's less work than doing things the Cubase way.

What I'd love to see is a companion wav playback module. I could use MCompare but that's a lot more work to set up. I'd love to see something as simple to use as MRecorder. Since sample playback is coming to MSF, maybe throwing together a simple MPlayer module would be fairly trivial. If so ... please? :)

Not really, it was proposed some time ago by a friend of mine, who needed it for some theater stuff and it turned out it would be a black hole for potential FRs. Just check what people came up with MRecorder. Hell, some people wanted even an audio editor :D . Seriously... no time... better things to do I'm afraid.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:05 pm Not really, it was proposed some time ago by a friend of mine, who needed it for some theater stuff and it turned out it would be a black hole for potential FRs. Just check what people came up with MRecorder.
Just a basic playback function is all that's needed, and I am finding all kinds of situations in which this would be extremely handy to have available. As for potential FRs, just say "no" as you now do for MRecorder - you're very good at that. :D

I do hope you'll reconsider if you ever have a bit more time.

:D :D hehe I don't think it will happen any time soon. Btw. why don't you simply use Sampler from MDrummer? (or in MXXX for instance)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”