Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello and thanks in advance!

MSoundFactory 13.03
Live 10 - Vst and Au
MacOS 10.14.5

Hopefully this is a really dumb question and someone can answer it immediately. I'm new to sound design and to MSoundFactory so to learn I've been reverse engineering presets. I hit one in MSF that sounded like it was using a step sequencer, so I went to the manual to try to figure out how to access the sequencer. The manual states that I can get to the sequencer in the Global Tab by right clicking in the envelope graph to access the Envelope Graph Menu. When I right-click in the envelope graph, however, nothing happens. I've tried for two evenings now to access this menu, trying everything I can think of, and nothing works.

If I right click on another graph, not an envelope graph (for example the shape graph in the oscillator generator) I get the waveform selector like normal. However, when I right click on the global envelope graph, or any of the envelope graphs in the generator tab, I get no response - no menu pops up at all. What simple thing am I missing? Is there another way to access that menu or something?

I can help with this.

1. There is no step sequencer in the envelopes (well, there is a way, but it doesn't make sense to do it here)
2. Right click in graph is for custom shape graph, not envelope graphs.
3. Use LFO for step sequencer. Turn up the steps parameter and then edit to go into the step editor.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Thank you so much for a quick reply!

I see, I can add an LFO (and turn on step) to the pitch or some other parameter that will change the pitch to get a step sequencer. That makes sense, thanks!

Still I have another question, how do I access this menu (screenshot from the manual)? The manual states just right click on an envelope, but it won't open for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by vspur on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O wow I just found it. You have to have custom shape activated, and to have clicked on either attack or release, not just preview. Sorry for wasting your time!

It will not have been wasted - this thread will help other users too.

Just for info:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”