MLooperMB ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looping audio for instrument players, not to create scratch effects and such. Looping audio like guitarists sometimes use to repeat cleanly (without scratching and such) a series of notes, or thumps on the guitar, that can be used to be built upon.

MLooperMB would add multiband processing but also, many creative and easy ways (MIDI controllable) to interpolate those audio sequences in a flowing way without any scratching. Maybe this is possible with MRhytimizer, although so far all that comes out of it are (scratching) FXs.

Example for a flowing and easy use of such a looper: the beginning of this live performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytyc72RiXE0

Certainly a Melda plugin could add a lot of creative and flowing possibilities, for instance each subsequent variation of a loop, or any different loop could be instantly routed through different audio processings, as if each new audio sequence would be entering a different top entry point in the familiar matrices used in MXXX and MSF.

...love the idea, but no clue on implementation. As a guitarist primarily, my use-cases would all involve some sort of pedal activation, a third input of sorts. In the DAW I just range loop, not really the same thing.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

The implementation would be primarily deferred, in the DAW after the fact. Copying sections of a performance and applying different loops. Although there are surely some generic MIDI pedal boards out there that can send various MIDI data. As a parallel, MDrummer uses keyboard keys to play different beats. A MLooperMB could use the same approach so that notes are sent from the pedal board.

Actually I have a looper in the todo list for a long time, since I want it too, but in the swamp of FRs, well, no time...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”