Plugin Requests: Melda versions of these.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I honestly think after this is finished it could take care of Melda having every plugin in the market covered.

MRoom: create your own room with an unlimited amount of Mic impulses.

Mmonitor: using convolution be able to make custom speaker setups/IEM setups. To make a dream speaker

MMicLocker: create your own microphone using impulses and combine microphone setups to create your dream mic

MAmpHead: choose from a list of Amps or make your own: Like an AxeFX on crack. Maybe implement a feature like on a Kemper Profiler.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... on-plug-in

MPitchEditor

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... -essential

MAutoTune

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ton=Search

MUltima Series (Expanded Turbo to cover hundreds of analog units)*

MInifini Series ( Expanded Transparent Melda plugins, with even more options)*

*Distortion,Delay,Tremolo,Filter,Comp,Eq,Limiter Etc.

Sorry to say, I wouldn't be interested in any of those offerings, and much of that can already be done with existing Melda effects, you just need the impulse responses for the room/monitor/mic/amp ideas.

I'm considerably more excited by the idea of Melda making effects that haven't been created before, such as more spectral effects or some other cross-modulation effects than this kind of stuff.

I guess that makes sense. What do you want to see from them though?
vectorwarrior wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:09 am Sorry to say, I wouldn't be interested in any of those offerings, and much of that can already be done with existing Melda effects, you just need the impulse responses for the room/monitor/mic/amp ideas.

I'm considerably more excited by the idea of Melda making effects that haven't been created before, such as more spectral effects or some other cross-modulation effects than this kind of stuff.

...mmmmmm...MClientPaysUpFrontMB... :clown: :clown: ..../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

*Facepalm*
steve2KVR wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:15 am ...mmmmmm...MClientPaysUpFrontMB... :clown: :clown: ..../s~

MB = Multi Banks ?

MULTI Band.
mevla wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:37 am MB = Multi Banks ?

Nothing? K

Sounds like you haven't discovered Convolution Bank yet. Collect your impulse responses and fill it up!
MMonitor = MCabinet
MAmp is already there for you to tweak!
Character, FreqShifter, Harmonizer, Morph and Transformer are all very capable of handling your note pitching needs.
Your Ultima and Infini series are known as MXXX and MSF.
Dig in, everything you dream of is already here.

I hadn't discovered the convolution bank no...
werzel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:43 pm Sounds like you haven't discovered Convolution Bank yet. Collect your impulse responses and fill it up!
MMonitor = MCabinet
MAmp is already there for you to tweak!
Character, FreqShifter, Harmonizer, Morph and Transformer are all very capable of handling your note pitching needs.
Your Ultima and Infini series are known as MXXX and MSF.
Dig in, everything you dream of is already here.

Return to “MeldaProduction”