MCabinet new plug-in in the installer (13.03), but is not in the official page. Edit: Now available :)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just downloaded the last installer and was testing this new plug-in with some interesting set of features.

So was curious again :roll: and want know when available and price?
Last edited by JunSev on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that we are experiences a 'public beta' stage of development with MCabinet and MTurboFilter. (I think that I read it here someplace.) I'm certain that Vojtek will announce their official availability and prices once he is comfortable with their stability, performance and functionality.
In the mean time, put it through its paces and see what happens! If you encounter any problems and can recreate them consistently, report it here or through the Melda website.
(I am NOT any form of moderator or Melda representative. Nothing coming from me is official!)

Well, it's written "Beta" on 13.03, download section. Even though MSF was sold in the beta stage at a discount, this is not a general principle.

Yes! It will be available with the final release, today/tomorrow probably.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This is a plug-in that I definitely will get, I think that the information is right in the fact that despite to be mainly used for electric guitars and stuffs like that is really interesting for sound design, I started with the Guitar Stereo presets to test it with some "agressive" sort of plucks and applying some smooth transition to Dry/Wet knob to the signal and the results are really beautiful. :love:

It reminds me Trash from Izotope but there is something more warm and clean in MCabinet I guess? so anyway, nice release. :)

MCabinet? Where's MHead?
MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am Yes! It will be available with the final release, today/tomorrow probably.

Try MAmp.

FR for MCabinet: Option to auto-name and auto-save imported IR.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Return to “MeldaProduction”