United Plugins?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jmg8 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:21 pm Hey nichttuntun
Yes, Hyperspace will add something new, indeed. It has algorithms that are not present in MTR. Plus more will be added in the future :) Another difference is the workflow, it is fast! I used machine learning to qualify over 20 million sets of values and used only the best, so all you need to do is move the XY pads to create your own algorithm combinations, it is impossible to make it sound bad.
Please download the demo and test to see if you like the sound and workflow. :tu:
Let me know what you think :hyper:
hyper, hyper :D
Thank you. Interesting information. I already knew David videos. I think your Reverb has something very special. :love:

Thank you :love:
I love to hear that! :D
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I´m already in :party:
Keep it up with UnitedPlugins. Very promising. But please don´t loose sight of MeldaProductions :o
Cheers

Thanks for supporting me! Much appreciated. :tu:
I am keeping it 50/50 with my time JMG Sound/Melda

jmg8 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:51 pm Yes, that's right. Technically MTR is capable of pretty much ANY algorithm ever. However since I will not share the algorithms and there are near infinite possibilities, I would say a user would never be able to create it inside MTR. So that's a sort of yes and no answer :ud:
Haha, wow, cool! So I guess you probably did your deep learning to come up with special algorithms, hm? It is totally ok that you keep it some kind of "secret". This can make Hyperspace stay a bit more magical after all, hehe! ;)

While I feel a bit bad that I only own MTR, since it already fits my needs. I tested Hyperspace just some hours ago again. But nevertheless I wish you much buys / success with Hyperspace!!
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

jmg8 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:42 pm Thanks for supporting me! Much appreciated. :tu:
I am keeping it 50/50 with my time JMG Sound/Melda
:tu:

jmg8 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:51 pm Yes, that's right. Technically MTR is capable of pretty much ANY algorithm ever. However since I will not share the algorithms and there are near infinite possibilities, I would say a user would never be able to create it inside MTR. So that's a sort of yes and no answer :ud:
I installed it and it's a great designer reverb. I don't see too much difference to the ground laying engine itself towards the MTReverb. But the programs can be tweaked very fast and the results are partly breathtakingly beautiful. It would take some time to do such things in MTReverb. So it's a great addition and I'm already loving it.

It keeps the chords clearly audibly even in very long reverb tails. That's quite amazing as I understand that's a very rare thing with reverbs hardware and plugins.

Thanks guys. An awesome addition to my arsenal.

Only problem I got is that I can't activate it (same for FrontDAW). Using the activate button, I'm directed to the file, I select it and nothing happens. No message to re-open or close DAW or something like this. Simply nothing. Cubase 8 Pro, Win7. Should the file be in the same folder as the dll? Maybe you can help. Thank you. Cheers

PS
I think FrontDAW is very good but it urgently needs a volume out button for the sake of fast unity gain matching, one of the most important things in mixing :)

Glad you are loving it! You will be pleased to hear that I have taken a leaf out of Vojtech's book and I will continue to develop and update it for free, for life. I will over time add new features, algorithms, fx etc.
As for the activation problem, I'll get that fixed for you ASAP.
Also for more chat about United Plugins please check out the dedicated forum here on KVR. It would be nice to get some talks over there, it's a bit quiet at the moment, haha.

nichttuntun wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:38 am I think FrontDAW is very good but it urgently needs a volume out button for the sake of fast unity gain matching...
Really liking this one - thanks! +1

jmg8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:34 pm Glad you are loving it! You will be pleased to hear that I have taken a leaf out of Vojtech's book and I will continue to develop and update it for free, for life. I will over time add new features, algorithms, fx etc.
As for the activation problem, I'll get that fixed for you ASAP.
Also for more chat about United Plugins please check out the dedicated forum here on KVR. It would be nice to get some talks over there, it's a bit quiet at the moment, haha.
Hi and wow, that´s awesome and another reason to support you guys. Vojtech and yourself. This is unparalleled in those hard dev-fighting-for-the-market-days.
You are both great! Thanks for helping too :)

:tu: :party: :tu: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tu: :party: :tu:

OK. There is a problem with Windows 7 and activation. Please try holding CTRL when clicking the activate button. Does that work?

Clicking activation buttom in a normal way does work. After choosing the registration file from the opened browser, does nothing.
I´ll check CTRL out later, when I´m in the studio...and report.

jmg8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:30 pm OK. There is a problem with Windows 7 and activation. Please try holding CTRL when clicking the activate button. Does that work?
Yes that worked fine :ud: . Thank you again.

Had so much fun this evening with Hyperpace, Melda MDrummer, and some Fuse Audio Labs Limiters and SKnote AnyTesla...what a combo, oh boy, I can´t get the grin out of my face :tu:
Have a nice weekend. Cheers

Heads up for anyone wanting to try out a limited version of Hyperspace! The Feb issue of Computer Music (you can by the single issue for $5) is giving away a CM version of Hyperspace!

Details over on the Untied Plugins forum here:
viewtopic.php?f=303&t=533035&p=7633466

Thanks Mibby :tu:
This version has about a quarter of the functionality of the full version. There is also a discount code for the full version :wink:

Return to “MeldaProduction”