All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 13.01

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 13.01 is an important update which comes up with several improvements, new features and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

See the list of changes for further information:
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... alFXBundle
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... undFactory
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... PowerSynth
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... t=MDrummer
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yeah that Cabinet module is friggin amazing!! So many options & sounds great! Thank you! :love:

Thanks!

Nice.

Yes! My two biggest pet peeves of MSF are already addressed: Filter cutoff is now in Hz in constant mode, and the envelope can be modded by key and velocity scale.

Thanx.
More BPM please

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This was indeed a significant and very good update! Thanks Vojtech for listening! :wink:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

tylerdedera wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:24 pm Yeah that Cabinet module is friggin amazing!! So many options & sounds great! Thank you! :love:
Yes, very much agreed - I'm finding Cabinet to be an excellent way to add "invisible" width and body to sounds in a much more subtle way than using room reverb. The recent DoubleTracker is also an instant go-to for me.

:love:
Vojtech

Thanks for adding “OP1”, etc to the FM module. Things look better now. The hz for the filter in Constant mode it also useful.

Very good improvements, thank you.
This is absolutely going in the right direction overall. Huge potential.

About latency compensation, although I never pushed for it, I really feel like it was a very wise choice to include that, in order to unleash MSF's full power.

A couple fixes are probably needed anyway:
- with the 6out version, latency compensation currently mutes the audio completely on my system.
- with the 2out version, when the "FX tab" is bypassed, I think the plugin shouldn't keep reporting latency for the FX modules as it is doing now, otherwise audio gets printed "earlier".

I'll try to explain this better if I can, with this screenshot...

"dry" as without FX
"wet" as with the Unison FX at high buffer size, causing latency

GREEN is MIDI

BLUE are printed audio tracks in sync with midi
- the upper-blue one (dry); correctly sync'd because it has no latency inducing FX
- the lower-blue one (wet); correctly sync'd because it was latency compensated thanks the 13.01 update, which is great

RED are printed audio tracks out of sync
- the upper-red one (wet) is "late", not being latency compensate (as it was happening in 13.00)
- the lower-red one (dry), which is the only one causing concern, is "early". It is "dry" because the Unison is bypassed by the entire "FX tab" being bypassed, but the plugin is still reporting latency of Unison to the daw. The synth can be played in real time without any latency because there are no FX active, but when audio is printed, it is still compensated and pushed back "earlier" than it should.
Of course the user could just remember to bypass the "FX tab" AND disable delay compensation every time, but it would be much easier if the plugin blocked the latency report to host, not only when the individual FX is bypassed, but also when the entire "FX tab" is bypassed and effectively blocking all the FXs anyway.
So basically what I mean is, in my opinion the lower-red track should look like the upper-blue track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for the info, but please create separate topics for these, or even better, use info@meldaproduction.com. Anyways I'll check 6out version. As for 2out - there is no 2out version! So I'll be assuming you mean 1out version - when the FX is bypassed, it will still do that. The bypass doesn't mean it isn't processing, it can change any time, may be automated etc. It just cannot change latency.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 am Thanks for the info, but please create separate topics for these, or even better, use info@meldaproduction.com. Anyways I'll check 6out version. As for 2out - there is no 2out version! So I'll be assuming you mean 1out version - when the FX is bypassed, it will still do that. The bypass doesn't mean it isn't processing, it can change any time, may be automated etc. It just cannot change latency.
Yes I meant the normal stereo version :oops:
I posted here because I was worried of cluttering the forum with yet another thread, but if email support is even preferred I'm glad to use that, thanks :tu:

Very well ;). Anyways the latency compensation silence fixed ;).
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”